Friday 10 January 2020

Your Next Challenge.....A bit of a Throwback


Good Friday Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well and looking forward to the weekend, the holidays feel like they were weeks ago, so we are back to embracing and making the most of the Weekend, those two days pass so quickly!
We don't have too much planned this weekend, Paul wants to re-organise things in the loft so that the Decorations are all kept together etc. (nothing too exciting)!! 😜

I know that some of you didn't really enjoy the Card Sketch Challenges but I thought that we would give one ago for 'old times sake' !
I think that they are as much of a challenge as a TicTacToe, they don't limit what you can use though and the card you make is your 'Interpretation' of the Sketch, so for instance instead of Stars you could have Hearts or Flowers or foliage, anything in fact, literally anything!
You can create the 'Striped' bottom section in any way that you like, you could:

Ink the stripes
Use Striped Paper
Use contrasting strips of paper
Use the Pleated card technique

I'm sure there are more ways to do it too, let your imagination run wild!

I hope that you enjoy having a go at this weeks sketch, I am so excited to see your cards.

That's all for today Ladies,

Have a lovely weekend,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Great sketch challenge for us next week. I have an All Embossing Folder that is a similar pattern so I might dig that out!

    Early visit as I’m going into work early as we need to order 3 IV feeds for a ver prem baby and the online ordering system is quite complicated . Would be much easier if we were open & made the Parenteral Nutrition ourselves.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    Will have to get my little grey cell working for this week's Challenge.It seems to have gone awol at the moment.

    Still very dark and wet here but as it's that 'swear'word day I suppose it doesn't matter. I seem to have had more 'swear' word days recently or is it just me.

    The CAFE is OPEN ready and waiting.Tea/coffee pots at the ready.
    HUGS are on their way to you all.Take care and stay safexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ladies.
    A good challenge for next week but not sure if time let me to join in. Will have to see after 'swearword' is done.
    I pop in later today to see what you all been up to and
    have a chinwag 😊
    Have a good day everyone, big hugs to all. Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra & ladies
    I had to set the alarm to make sure I got up earlyish. I needed to have my car at the garage by 8.30. They needed to look at the runner under the drivers seat as it wasn’t working properly. Plus while it was there I put it in for a service. They ran me back home. I hoping when they ring to tell me it’s ready they’ll pick me up to go and pay for it. I can’t walk that far as the garage is at the other end of Witney.
    No rain at the minute thank goodness. I’m off to see a Bee Gees tribute band at the theatre in Oxford tonight.
    I hope the weather where you are is kind to you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m envious of you going to a Bee Gees tribute night-I absolutely love the Bee Gees!!

      Michele

      Delete
    2. Hope you had a fabulous time seeing the tribute band Pat. I too like the Bee Gees x

      Delete
  5. Is it Friday already!?! Where has that week gone?
    It’s been crazy busy at work So I’m looking forward to a very lazy weekend Saying that I need to make 3 male birthday cards 2 female birthday cards and a leaving card
    Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Interesting sketch card this week Sandra, as you pointed out the choices are endless, even more than when we have a Tic, Tac, Toe. Thinking cap on - let’s see if the grey cells are working!!

    This morning I had to go for an INR blood test, then after we went into Croydon, had lunch then a quick visit to M & S, Boots then back home for a very welcome sit down with a cup of tea.

    PAT hope your car got sorted out and the bill wasn’t to painful! Enjoy the Bee Gees tribute band. xx

    Right time to move, take care everyone.
    Enjoy what’s left of your day. Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra & all in cafe,
    Sandra lovely challenge next week, enjoy the weekend.xxx
    Maria enjoy your holiday.xxx
    Lynda hope follow up appointment went well.xxx
    Sending love & hugs to all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. Yesterday flew by so didn’t come onto blog but your card is another beautiful cheerful one. That stamp is gorgeous and a really useful one. You will enjoy choosing what to restock from SU won’t you at a great price too. Have a good weekend with Pail even if only doing boring jobs. Just think how good you will both feel when they are done xx
    I had a great time at Groovi club and learnt lots of really useful tips again.
    Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete