Good Wednesday morning Ladies,
I hope that you all had an good 1st of September, I spent day with my 'partner in crime' (Lucy) we popped into town to get a few bits, I needed some more 'Really Useful Boxes' for my fast expanding Stamperia/Arden stash, luckily Robert Dyas had a good range of sizes and they weren't too expensive. I prefer them as they are really strong and stack perfectly. We then did Waitrose & Sainsburys, then home, Matt came over with Harley for an hour or so, Lucy and I then had to go to Adam & Becca's to feed and entertain Benji & Boo for a while as they had been home alone for a couple of hours...
By the time we got home I was exhausted, fingers crossed I will actually get some sleep tonight 🤞🤞
A great reminder today, it can be a tough one to convince yourself of at times though. Paul would probably laugh and say that I was 'more than enough' 🤣😂
Today I am sharing the lovely Birthday card that Maria created for my birthday.
What an incredible 'fancy fold ' card, I have seen them called 'screen' or 'Wardrobe' fold cards. Every panel is decorated beautifully, I love the daisy theme, also the brilliant idea of using the die cut tag to cover the greeting while holding the 'Happy Birthday ' sentiment. I love that you added the date too.
Thank you so much for designing and creating such a beautiful card my lovely XXX
I hope that you all have a good Wednesday,
Love & hugs to all,
Sandra xxx





Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the card. 😊. I have the die so easy really but took me days what to make for you and next years will be even harder 🤭😄
Benji and Boo look so cuddly both of them. Sure they are a lot of fun 😊
I've woken up 5am twice this week. It's silly but can't get back to sleep so gone down to watch TV. Have you seen,Vigil ? It's with Suranne Jones. I have always liked her.
Going with OH to the hospital later and hoping to make a start on a card or journal page this afternoon.
It's going to be a nice,still warm day so I hope you get a chance to enjoy it. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx