Tuesday, 15 September 2026

An Autumnal Journal page (2)

 


Good Morning Ladies,  

Thank you for your lovely Anniversary wishes yesterday.

When I installed the Epson Printer I used my phone  and downloaded Epson Smart Panel App onto my phone,  so whenever I created an image in ChatGPT,  I downloaded it and when I opened it I pressed print it went straight to the New printer and I printed it off.  Let me know if you want to know anything else.  

Karen you will be in my thoughts today,   I'm not sure whether knowing whats going to happen is a curse or a blessing.   You know it will be worth it though.  I imagine the most frustrating thing is the restrictions,  especially dancing and crafting!  Sending healing hugs your way πŸ€— 😘

I made this journal page using Arden Creative Wicked Woods collection.  I used Distress paint Wild Honey & Crackling Campfire for the background,  then added some rub-ons,  I am definitely a convert to rub-ons,  they have come on so much from back in the day when you could see the shiny outline and they are less risky than stamping onto your background,  I did add a bit of stamping though.                                                              Then came the fun part, picking the bits to create a 'cluster'  I usually go in threes, so this time two tickets and a tag.  I used the toadstools from the die cuts, then added a resin sticker and some faux moss to the bottom of the toadstools.   Inspired by Vicki P of course!  

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx


6 comments:

  1. Lovely journal page Quite a few companies seem to be doing very good rub ons now
    I am not nervous about procedure etc but I am worried about the risks etc Hopefully it’ll go as well as the first
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss my crafting I’m in the middle of making a baby jumper for a friend and am itching to get it finished 🀣

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love your journal page today, it’s beautiful. That Arden collection looks lovely I might have to add it to my list ☺️
    Karen, thinking of you today, hope all goes well πŸ₯°
    Lilian, sorry to hear your knee is still bothering you, hope you’re ok πŸ₯°
    Maria, I hope you and Rick are ok, take it easy πŸ₯°
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and everyone. What a gorgeous page. I love it. We can always trust Mother Nature to come up with the most beautiful creations, those fantastic toadstools and the faux moss with those wonderful colours. Love it all. I hope you are feeling better now the antibiotics have had a chance to start working my lovely xx
    Karen, thinking of you today. I hope the days fly by so you can get back to all of your hobbies with much clearer sight xx
    Lilian, have you told your GP how painful your knee still is? Sorry it’s so bad still xx
    Another busy day, had dentist do the repair of my chipped teeth yesterday which looks really good so only two sessions to go now. I have a few calls and paperwork to do and then the mediation call about the decorating that was so sloppy. I’m so worried about it even though we haven’t done anything wrong. Gem is working from home today as Chris has to take my uncle for a CT scan so I won’t be here to take the call without any support.
    Hope you all have a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all, sunny now , but wet this morning.
    Just back from hospital for my physiotherapy, very pleasant young man. My knee is very sore now.
    Love your journal page, those mushrooms are very real looking, great background. Going to have a go to se if I can get this printer up and running, third time lucky.
    Karen hope all goes well with your eyes and your back crafting soon.
    Maria hope you are ok.
    Have a good afternoon all. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Love the journal page. The new type of rubons are very good these days aren't they.😊
    Lilian, I wish we could take your pain away as painkillers doesn't do anything. I hope the exercises will help you soon to feel better..πŸ˜”
    Karen, hope everything went well with your eye op today. Just rest for a bit and you soon back to the crafting room.πŸ˜‰
    Thanks Sonia. OH is doing a bit better. It's not razer blades anymore more like needles. Not sure what's best. I'm saying ouch to it all. πŸ₯΄
    I have looking at your chat- GPT and I'm loving it all. Well done you πŸ‘
    Sue, hope your phone calls went alright today. I'm shaking to make phone calls to the banks etc.worried I might say something wrong. Hopefully your migraine is gone.
    Brenda, hope you are alright ?
    SIL and her husband have gone home now, OH watching footie and I'm going to set up for a new, yes you can probably guess it πŸ˜„ or shall I play a game on the phone hmmm. πŸ€”
    Sending hugs to you all , Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete