Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,
I hope that you are all ok, or as close to ok we hope to be 🤣, gentle hugs for those that need one xxx
Becca joined Lucy and I on our weekly day out, we went to a new garden centre, Becca treated us to a lovely lunch out, it was lovely to spend time with her, she has taken it upon herself to organise a holiday for my 60th Birthday next year 🙄, I have said that we need to keep things realistic, as she can get a bit carried away with ideas at times!!
I really love this reminder, it is so true, no two people need the same things in life. Love the artwork too 😍
My new Stamperia collection arrived yesterday, oh it's beautiful, a mix of Autumnal and Romantic.
I used a piece of rice paper for the background, added some stamping and stencil paste, inked around the edges. I used the girl and framed her with one of the frames in the Focal point journal, I added the little envelopes and butterfly to embellish, final touches were sentiment, leaves and splatters.
I hope that you all have a good day,
Love & hugs to all,
Sandra xxx


Gorgeous page When my sight is lessb blurry I must get back to doing journal pages ie finish th A&C Memorydex challenge and do some more TE Thrinchies
ReplyDeleteSo far so good - sight is blurry but no pain 🤞🏼
Take care everyone xx
Hello All, damp again here. R in London for the day, so very quiet here.
ReplyDeleteSaw physio yesterday, he was quite pleased with my knee, although only a 5 % increase in the bend, was hoping for more.
Love your journal page, very soft and delicate looking. I have some of this one, not done much with it yet.
Well I have got my new printer at last and my refund from Argos.
Set it all up yesterday, BUT I can’t get it to print from my iPad, which is what I wanted it for to print my chat GPT pages. It tells me it’s connected to internet, so not sure what to do next. Will have to go through everything again.
Karen glad all went well yesterday.
Have a good day all. Lilian
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteWonderful journal page.. I love to have this one but not sure as I have spent money on other things lately so it will have to wait.
Went for blood test today. She was good at finding a vein but then we chatted for nearly 3 minutes before she got 1vial out of me 🤭😄
Had a nap this afternoon and the day was gone. Hopefully get to do some crafting tomorrow. Love and hugs to you all,Maria xx