Good Saturday Morning Ladies,
What are you all up to this weekend, after an exhausting week we are having a quiet weekend.
Sonia, I hope that you have an amazing day taking Your parents and Mark's Mum to spend the day with your grandchildren xxx
Lilian, I hope that you are seeing some improvements in the movement of your knee, it's always a little more painful when going through physiotherapy. Sending hugs xxx
Karen, I hope each day brings you a little closer to better vision, I remember the one thing that Paul was annoyed at, he had bought new Varifocal glasses a couple months before his retina detatched and then the cataracts in both eyes following the surgery, they had cost £370 ! After surgeries his glasses were no use at all π€£ He now only needs glasses for anything close up and working on computer. I guess you will have to do the same. But worth it to have better vision. I'm sure you must be going 'stir crazy' though, not being able to do the things you love, six weeks seems such a long time. Can you still Knit & Crochet??
Sue, I hope that you are starting to recover from your multiple dentist visits this week, I hope that the stress of the Decorator nightmare has resolved and you can put that behind you lovely. Have a lovely weekend, hopefully unpacked your craft stash. x
Maria, I hope you got a good start on your new Crystal Art, hopefully it will keep your mind off of your visit to Sweden, try not to worry too much, I think you are amazingly brave doing that journey on your own. I hope that Rick is a little more comfortable and that his needles are now just a little 'pin prick' π π€π€£ xx
Brenda, I hope that your journey to visit Ann is a smooth one and that you have a lovely day, you must be really looking forward to seeing her and the lovely ladies in her community, who will very much enjoy the treats you picked up for them. Have an amazing day with your lovely family. I think you will need a very relaxed day tomorrow xxx
Gina
Gina shared this amazing, fun Christmas card with me this week, the texture you have acheived on the 'O's' looks great and works so well with decorative card you have used on the 'H', the little hats add humour to the design too.
However the funniest part of the message that Gina sent me was the photograph of the 'aftermath' or 'Craftermath' π€£ that most of us have after making any craft project....
Mine is probably a lot worse than yours my lovely, mine comes from having ideas that I think might work, when they don't work I don't get up and put them away straight away, consequently I end up working on top of a pile of stuff or working in a tiny 4 inch square!! π€£π
Love this sentiment, your feelings are 100% valid, no matter what the situation is. ❤️
My Shopping
The above photos show what you get in the little Flowers & Poems kit that Vicky P puts together
I bought the Junk journal too, I absolutely love this collection, it is a lovely mix of the 'All Around ' Collection with touches of Autumn π
I am looking forward to playing with this collection.
I hope that you all have a lovely Saturday,
Love & hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx







Your card is beautiful Gina Are they dies or cut with ScanNCut
ReplyDeleteThe saying is very apt I don’t know about any of you but I do wonder if I’m heard at times
Enjoy your trips ladies although I know Maria’s will be a hard one
I cannot get used to not wearing glasses I am still waking up wanting to put a pair on My last pair of glasses - 2 years ago were over £400 as well as being varivocal they were extra thin lenses AND Reactalite which I will really miss OH can’t get used to it and as I’ve worn glasses from the age of 6 it does feel weird I can still crochet but it’s stuff like reading etc that I need to use a magnifying glass
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove the saying, very us as paper crafters π
Great card Gina, fun card for Christmas π
Nice shopping Sandra. I love the new set from stamperia. I will have it one day. Perhaps I can get it at the NEC, I'm going again π
Thank you Sandra for being such a lovely friend and of course all you ladies are my friends for life.π₯°. Yes, it will be trying to go home but it will be nice to see them too. My parents don't know I'm coming over. Not going until the 1 of October, it's mum's b.day on the third . We just having a lazy day here today. Planing to do some gardening tomorrow.
Have a lovely day everyone whatever you are up to.
Many hugs to you all, Maria xx