Good Monday Morning Ladies,
Welcome to the start of a new week, this one starts on a high for me as we celebrate our 35th Wedding Anniversary today. There is not a day goes by that I not grateful to be married to my Best Friend & Soul mate.
Paul is working so we aren't doing anything today, apart from having something ice to eat later, we are going to have a weekend away when I am feeling better. He is working from home though so we do get to spend the day together.
A fun reminder, fun graphic too ๐
Today I am sharing the card that I created with the assistance of ChatGPT. I uploaded a couple of photos and explained what I wanted to say etc, the Coral colour represents the 35th Anniversary. I matted the printed piece onto a narrow coral border, then I added a narrow metallic mat for a bit of shine!
I am going to have a go at Sonia's tutorial and practice using ChatGPT so that I can get the most out of it. The first images I tried to create had ChatGPT putting someone elses face on Paul's body ๐คฃ๐!
I hope that you all have a good day,
Love and hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx


Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both on your anniversary ๐งก I hope you have a lovely day together ๐ฅ❤️ xx
Your card is beautiful and Paul will love it ๐
I nearly spit my tea out when you sent me the first chatGPT image, it was funny ๐คฃ You got there in the end though my lovely and have created an amazing card and keepsake ๐ I have learnt you do have to be very specific with ChatGPT. I have well and truly got my money’s worth out of it these past few weeks after deciding to pay the monthly subscription! I’ve looked at Canva too as have seen it recommended a lot, but I can’t get my head around it! ๐คฃ
Love todays reminder - and especially so proud of you my lovely for persevering with your design ๐ฅฐ
Hope everyone had a good weekend
Sending hugs to you all xx