Good Monday Ladies,
We were blessed with a glorious day yesterday, Paul and I sat outside after he finished work for a couple of hours, Paul was reading his book I was doing a crossword, it was lovely, you could tell the difference when the sun started to go down though.
This one goes without saying my lovely friends ❤️
Sonia
Today I am sharing the absolutely gorgeous Christening card and Album that Sonia made for her Great Niece.
Sonia's Description:
I designed this last minute card on ChatGPT for my great niece who is being Christened tomorrow 😊 I’m now going to the ceremony with mum and dad. It’s very simple but I really love the pale colours and the overall image. I had a chose of about 6 but this was my favourite 😊
I also wanted to take a little gift, so decided to make a little memory album. Again all designed on ChatGPT.
Here is the Album ...
Sonia what a beautiful card and perfect gift, they could use the Album to put photos of the Christening in. Such a lovely idea and awesome Keepsake. Your design is so beautiful, the florals are do delicate, I love the little floral charm too.
Thank you for allowing me to share your lovely card & album XXX
I hope that you all have a good day,
Love and hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx





No comments:
Post a Comment