Thursday, 17 September 2026

Autumn leaves journal page

 


Good Morning Ladies,  

I am very anxious this morning as I have my CPAP machine follow up appointment and I'm afraid to say it just isn't something I think I will ever get used too,  one issue is that I suffer with an incredibly dry mouth from my medication,  the air blowing in made that 10 times worse,  then I couldn’t have a drink with mask on!  thats on top of the Claustrophobia issues, I have tried support through desensitisation methods etc but I just can't get on with it.  I guess we'll see what they say.  


I love this reminder, it doesn't matter how many times you hear it, it's alwsys a comfort to know 🥰😍😘

I very simple journal page today,   I had this leaf left from a project from probably more than a year ago, I just couldn't throw it away,  so I decided that I was going to use it,  I wanted an embossing background but didn't have a leaf folder,  so I die cut a load of leaves and created a 'faux ' embossed background,  I raised the leaf on foam pads,  then die cut the letters to create 'AUTUMN ' out of card that I coloured to compliment the leaf  and I arranged them underneath the leaf.  Im not sure whether to add some splatters of colour around the background or not.  

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love & hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx


5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Your journal page is beautiful today, I love the leaf and the colour combo you have chosen 😍
    Your page yesterday is also beautiful, I haven’t had a chance to play with the collection yet 😊
    Had a busy but lovely day in Dorset yesterday.
    I hope your appointment goes well today, fingers crossed they can suggest something else for you 🥰
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal page looks lovely I don’t think it needs any splatters but then I suppose gold might work I live the faux embossing
    Hope the clinic goes OK They must have other ideas as surely you’re not the only person in the world that cannot tolerate the mask
    Take care everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Second attempt! Typing with my left hand takes so long then I hit the wrong key and lost it all!
    Yesterday’s beautiful lady and the soft colour palette are so pretty. And I love today’s page. The simplicity lets the leaf do the talking. And a genius idea of making your own embossing folder. Thank you for that tip. Must try and remember it.
    Good luck today. You aren’t the only one who can’t use the mask. I will be thinking of you my lovely xx
    Karen, glad to hear you aren’t in any pain xx
    Lilian, did you tell the physio about the pain you are in? Sorry there is only a small degree of extra bending xx
    I’m still unpacking then dentist again this afternoon.
    Have a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your appointment went well today a d they listed to your problems trying to cope with the mask, Im sure I would hate it.
    Beautiful journal page today it looks perfect without adding any splatters,
    Hope you have had a good day, goodnight, love and hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    A fabulous card. You are a genius to make the background. I must test that out 😉
    Hope the meeting went alright.
    Went to IKEA quickly this morning and then shopping in Asda next door. It was tiring to walk around and then we go to find a desk with a person at and they only have one. Why do they think that we all want to do self serve these days. I'm sorry but they are just stressing me out so I like to have a person, thank you . Soap box back in the corner 🤭
    No crafting yet so hoping to do something tomorrow . Hope you had a good day today. Sleep well. Hugs, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete