Wednesday, 30 September 2026

A Quick card for today..

 



Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,

Just a quick one today,  I had a good day yesterday,  Lucy and I popped out for a few bits to make some different soups,  I saw the Ninja soup maker on offer a week or so ago and so i ordered one,  we have wanted one for a couple of years but talked ourselves out of getting one.  

I also asked ChatGPT to help me devise a healthier eating plan for Oxtober so that I can go into this surgery as healthy as possible,   he asked me some background information, I explained that GP had suggested a 800 calorie diet,  which it thought was ridiculous.  It said I need to concentrate on having good protein intake as its essential for building muscle etc,   so it is devising a healthy eating plan as we speak.  


Another very true reminder, although they can easily get overlooked.  😘

Today's card is another using that same lovely paper collection 'Beautiful Gallery' that I used for yesterdays card,  this time I paired with 'Mossy Meadow' a lovely dark green that I used for Becca's wedding invitations. The card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 inch I cut a panel of card 1/4 inch smaller and covered it with a piece of the paper and a piece of embossed Mossy Meadow card as a contrast,  I covered the join with a lovely linen ribbon. 

Now,  I wasn't sure where to put the sentiment so I showed both options , I think I prefer the first option!  

I hope that you all have a lovely Wednesday,  

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card I think the sentiment looks great in both spaces And yes, our feelings are valid
    I saw the Ninja soup maker being reviewed on tv yesterday It looks very “all singing all dancing” I’m curious to know how you get on
    We don’t eat a lot of soup but I do love my Morphy Richards soup maker It sautés the food and can do smooth or chunky soups
    Protein is good for tissue and muscle repair I would definitely up your protein intake after the op too
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lovely card, I like both versions too 🙂
    Glad you had a nice day with Lucy yesterday. Enjoy making your soup 🙂
    Off to Cheddar Gorge today.
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra and all. What a pretty card, the paper beautiful isn’t it. I agree with you about the position, but either is good. Sometimes it’s easy to know where the sentiment should go but harder when it’s like today’s. We eat a lot of soup so our maker gets lots of use. I wonder how your delicious leek and potato soup will taste in your new Ninja, sure it will be just as good xx
    Sonia, hope you and Mark enjoyed the visit to Cheddar Gorge. Haven’t been there for years but we must go as I get in free as it’s part of the Longleat annual pass xx
    A usual day for me again today! The boxes are getting less and less, thank goodness. Sleep well everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A very pretty card, the sentiment for me is the first one too. Hope you do well on the healthy eating plan with soups etc.
    Sonia, hope you and Mark enjoyed your day.
    This morning we had McMillan coffee morning at the WW so no diet today 🤭 many had brought in some lovely cakes that they had made themselves. This afternoon I did a bit of cleaning and than packing. Not easy when you go for a week with hand luggage but I got the bag shut in the end without having to sit on it 😊 my sister wanted to have some crumpets so they got in as well 😂 made a card too before dinner, thanks to the background being made already.
    Hope you had a good day everyone. Hugs, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone, sunny but quite chilly.
    Good reminder today.
    Your card is lovely, like the sentiment at the bottom best, but that’s just me.
    Haven’t managed to do much today, knee very painful.
    I’ll wish you all a good night.

    ReplyDelete