Wednesday 26 October 2022

Another Tidings & Trimmings Christmas card

 


Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

I hope you are all well at the midway  point of the week.  I got to spend some quality time with Lucy as it was her day off  and Paul was in the office, we popped out to TKMax and got a couple of Christmas gifts, feels great to have started, that shop is great for stocking fillers!  Mind you I keep thinking its months away but its only 61 days away! 

Today's card I made yesterday using the Tidings and Trimmings Designsr Series Paper,  the base card is cherry cobbler the layer  is Evening Evergreen  and a piece of to patterned paper . I  added gold mirror card down each side (die cut with a  border die). 

To embellish this card, I die cut  some foliage in gold mirror card and mounted the square onto the background,  & added  a gold die cut star to the centre of a Cheery  cobbler star background and then I  popped that into the centre of the Evergreen card, which was a diamond shaped  that I placed ontop of the background I created.   I think it turned out ok. 

I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday, 


Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 


6 comments:

  1. Morning everyone
    Yesterday's card was lovely, like the z fold style. Today's card is not just ok, it is beautiful. I love the colours and the paper and yes everything . I'm a football widow again today so hoping to get some card making in.
    I had intolerance test done by the hospital but I was told it is ibs so got some pills for that too. I must be rattling when I walk. We had to eat what dad had cooked at home or we had to go without. The only thing I remember I couldn't eat very well as a child was brown beans and palt, you don't want to know what the palt is unless it is the English word for it too 🤭
    I wish you all a good day and time off for our Karen and Sonia. Many hugs, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up the palt and it was not the potato one I didn't like 😄

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love your card today, beautiful traditional Christmas colours 😊
    Glad you had a day with Lucy yesterday. Well done on starting your Christmas shopping, I’ve not given it any thought at all!
    An early start as we head off to Edinburgh. I’m looking forward to it, but not so much the journey.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love the traditional Christmas colours but with a modern twist
    I miss not going shopping with my daughter It was real mum and daughter time putting the world to rights over a coffee or lunch
    We’re going to Wimpole Hall today with my SIL and her husband It’s a National Trust building I am not sure what if anything Wimpole Hall is famous for but it’s a day out and no cooking!
    Did any of you watch Jimmy Carr Destroys Art last night - a very clever programme
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, sorry I missed yesterday , loved the card..

    Todays card is just up my street, traditional colours, modern style.

    I’m still trying to find my Christmas stamps and dies, I’ve found the old ones, but have some that I bought last year, hope I haven’t thrown them out by mistake. Lots of things seem to fall in my bin which is right beside me. Hopefully it keeps me tidier.

    Sunny here today so have two loads of towels out, the wind is blowing them nicely.

    Hope you are all having a good day, Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in today. I love todays card. Traditional colours are still my favourite, until I see a card that I live using a different colour scheme 😄 Everything is lovely. I actually thought the border was real gold chain to start with. Those extra bits add so much to a card , you are so clever at adding just the right thing. Well done on starting the Christmas shopping. I must admit that I don’t usually go to TK Max but I will have to change that. I hope you are feeling better now my lovely. It will be so good to see you tomorrow xx
    I’m trying to get a card done but Teddy, the 6 month old cat is full of beans so I’m spending more time trying to distract him from my craft stuff! I hope you all sleep well. Sending hugs. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete