Sunday 26 May 2019

Your Challenge cards





Good Morning Ladies,

Wow you have made some stunning cards for this weeks TicTacToe challenge.

So lets get straight on with the show.....

Lilian

Lilian has used her stunning Stamperia papers for her Challenge card this week, I have no words to describe how much I love this card Lilian, it has so much depth and interest, I find myself looking 'into' the card not just 'at' the card, those papers are just incredible and every time you use them on your cards I want to buy the pad, I don't think I can resist any longer!

Lilian has used categories : Wood/Metallic/Masculine

A truly incredible card Lilian, thank you so very much for taking part my lovely xxx


Janet




Janet has made 4 challenge cards this week, four amazing,  very different cards, something for most ages and occasions.

Janet has done a great description which i will add below....


Here are my CCs for this week.

For my first card I used - Sue Wilson eboss folder/Tonic die cut and Sentiment/metal brads from my stash (Eboss/Die cut/Female/Metal.

For my second card I used a Dolly Dimples CD for my backing paper and little girl image. I used  Female/bling/wood. The 'bling and wooden shapes are from my stash drawers.

For my third CC  I used wood effect backing paper from a 12x12 pad 'It's a Man's World' bought from The Works. The circles were also cut from the same pad. The main image is a Bee Crafty stamp. (Male/Wood/Circles.

For my fourth and last card I used  a Die'sire Eboss folder of Circles using a 8x8 blank card. The Die Cut is Tonic's 'Mermaid' set. (Female/Circles/Die cut/Eboss.)

Thank you so very much Janet for four fantastic challenge cards, i really appreciate the time that you put into making your cards.


Maria


Maria managed to make two fantastic challenge cards for this weeks TicTacToe.

The first card features a cute teddy relaxing in his deck chair after a busy day in the garden, using categories:  masculine/wood/metallic

The second card is a very trendy masculine card, featuring moustaches! Maria used Categories: Masculine/stripes/die cut

Thank you so much Maria for two fantastic cards, i hope your hand has recovered from the nasty bite my lovely xxx 




Karen 


Karen has made two gorgeous Challenge cards for this weeks TicTacToe, Oh karen I just love your inky backgrounds so much, both have such stunning colours.

Karen's Descriptions:

card 1)  Here’s a cc I was hoping to do more but I am running out of time
It is similar to the retirement card I made earlier
I thought it would fit quite a few tic-tac-toe but Feminine /Die cut /Metallic
I inked the background with shaded lilac DO
The topper I “scribbled” some more shaded lilac DO with a water brush I “flicked” gold and purple SC water colour
Sentiment stamped and heat embossed in CS bright gold and a simple GUMMIAPAN die on top and three gold sequins.


card 2)  Here’s another cc for tomorrow (if I’m not too late) I chose Metallics/ Feminine/ Die Cut
The background is PP’s with Julia W’s bubble wrap technique (metallic) And the rest die cuts with the flowers and butterfly
Or it could have included heat embossing as the sentiment is stamped with worn lipstick DO and heat embossed with clear powder

Thank you so very much Karen for two stunning cards. XXX




Nicki



Karen's lovely friend Nicki made some cards for our TicTacToe Challenge this week,  Wow Nicki your cards are absolutely amazing, they are all so different, we have a perfect Man card (or it could be for ladies that don't like girly cards).
Nicki's second card is a fantastic New Home card, such a great idea to use the Bird houses!
The third and final card would make a lovely anniversary or wedding card.

1) Wood / Masculine / Stripes
2) Wood / Die Cuts / Dry embossing
3) Dry embossing / Die cuts / Bling

Thank you so much Nicki for taking part in our Challenge, it's lovely to have your cards on display again, so please keep them coming (when you have time). XXX

Cheryl 


Two fantastic cards for Men from  Cheryl for this weeks TicTacToe Challenge, Cheryl made the top card for her Dad for Father's Day, I am sure he will love it Cheryl.
I love all of those little tool embellishments you have used, and the cogs are fantastic.

Cheryl used Categories: Masculine/Wood/Metallics

Thank you so much Cheryl for two very inspirational Man cards XXX



Lynda


Lynda has made this beautiful girly card in gorgeous shades of pink, its so pretty Lynda and looks like it took you way longer than the Half hour that you told me it took.
Here is Lynda's Description...…

My CC
I dry embossed my base card with flourish CE folder
Went over with fire brick oxide
Cut my doily die then cut two flourishes & two rolled flowers dies from wish.

Lynda used categories:  Embossing/Die Cuts/Feminine

Thank you so much for a lovely challenge card Lynda XXX

Michele 


Michele has besn struggling like me with a lack of inspiration to craft, it's frustrating when you desperately want to just sit and make cards but no matter how long you see there nothing happens. 
So Michele has sent this card in for this weeks challenge, its a fantastic Easel card, the papers you have used are fantastic Michele and work perfectly for that particular card style. 
The categories used are:  Circles/Embossing/Bling

Thank you so much Michele,  I hope that our 'Mojo's' return from their vacation soon. XXX 


Val


Val, I didnt see a card in my email from you this week but as I went back through my messages I found this one that i had completely missed. 
This was a card order than Val received and works for this weeks TicTacToe challenge,  using Categories Masculine/Die Cut/Circles 

Thanks so much Val and I apologise for missing this card when you sent it my lovely X XX 


Ladies thank you all so very much for another incredible display of incredible works of art.  The cafe will be looking amazing for the next few days!

Enjoy your weekend my lovely friends,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxx





12 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    What a fantastic selection of challenge cards, all beautiful.

    As Sandra mentioned-I’m really struggling to craft at the moment-complete lack of inspiration /mojo. My card was one I’d already made for no particular occasion and luckily it fitted this challenge.

    We went to see my Father in Law yesterday afternoon-he wasn’t too bright. He’s probably coming down with another infection (chest) as he’s coughing quite a bit. Not being mobile causes this to happen much more frequently. The nurse gave home some paracetamol & fluids and he perked up a bit so we had a bit better chat but it was obvious he was tired so we left around 6pm which meant we weren’t home until almost 7:30. My Uncle had tried phoning while we were out so i returned his call, next thing I knew it was 9pm!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele
      I hope your FIL picks up soon. A bit worrying when they keep getting chest infections. Hope your mojo returns soon.

      Delete
  2. Morning Everyone
    WOW what a fantastic set of CCs this week.All completely different and really inspirational.
    The Boards really brighten up the Cafe walls.

    We have a very dull start here today and the temp has dropped too. Such a shame as it's Isobel's birthday party today (she is now 8) and it would have benn lovely for them to be outside. Well fingers crossed it might have changed by this afternoon.

    I'm sorry there isn't a lunch menu today but sandwiches/cake etc are waiting for you all when you drop in.

    HUGS are on their way to you all. Have a good day.Take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let’s hope the sun comes out this afternoon for Isobel’s party. Wish her a Happy Birthday from me. The sun keeps coming out and disappearing here as well.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards ladies and it’s lovely to see Nicki’s cards too You have an amazing talent young lady
    I hope CIARA’s confirmation goes well and it’s a shame your sister can’t come but she needs to rest That must have been so scary for her - not being able to breathe

    It’s certainly not as sunny here but hope it stays dry for this afternoon for the Salsa picnic I think daughter will be teaching in doors anyway Bit it would be nice to spread out afterwards to the patio and fields I’m going to bake blueberry muffins to take for the “table”

    Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blueberry muffins sound lovely. I hope the weather picks up for your dance picnic later on this afternoon. Sounds like fun.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sandra and ladies
    Let’s hope I can comment today.
    Such beautiful cards today, and as per usual not one the same.
    Danielle your slider card was lovely yesterday and thanks for the Mag reviews yesterday.
    Let’s hope those that have lost their mojo find it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Sandra & ladies
    SANDRA your three cards are beautiful.
    we have a lovely day again although it's not as good as yesterday the sun is trying hard to break through but it's quite warm already.
    I love all the challenge cards for last week's challenge & all very different. They will definitely britten up the café wall's.
    I've been struggling this week with my fibromyalgia Friday night I couldn't get to sleep with a new symptom felt like pins sticking in my feet & legs then a sort of sharp stinging sensation. So I got up about two a clock & sorted out two of the craft bag's that Margaret gave me. Still had a black bag to sort but I thought it's now four o'clock so went back to bed & two pain killers I did drift off. But really tired yesterday. Darren Sam & Harry came yesterday Harry was going to stay with me while they went shopping but sadly he wanted to go with them. Sam said he's been very clingy last couple of weeks even taking him to school starts getting upset. He was fine when they got back.After dinner I did some stencilling with him he loved it so I gave him some old stencils to take home with ink pad & smoothy. They left about Ten o'clock They go on holiday Monday for ten days. I was really tired by then so went to bed & slept right through.
    Better get motivated as didn't feel like washing up last night. So kitchen looks like a bombs💣 hit it 😭😁 xx
    Hope you all have a good day
    Love Lynda xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should say thanks for your Mag reviews Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. Fingers crossed I can comment today as I couldn’t even get in at all yesterday.
    So many wonderful cards to enjoy.
    Sandra, I hope the dull weather hasn’t stopped you having a restful day with Paul xx
    Welcome Toni. Your cards are all beautiful. It would be lovely to see more please x
    Danni, I will be trying your highlighter technique as your cards are fabulous. Enjoy your holiday and I hope you have more sunshine than we did! X
    Mum, sending you and Pop big hugs. Tell him I am enjoying my Brie 😘 xxxx
    Brenda, thinking of you all on your granddaughters confirmation and wishing your sister a peaceful recovery from her last episode x
    Karen, I hope rain is holding off for you all x
    Maria, I hope your time in Colchester goes well. We went to a small place just outside of Sidari, North Corfu. A lovely relaxing but rather wet and sunless most days which was a shame. We were greeted like old friends and given extra free dishes in a couple of the tavernas that we visited again after enjoying them last year. It was sad to see more places have been forced to close due to lack of tourists. Corfu airport, the only one on the island had 90% less people entering the country last month than is normal for April and many places don’t have many bookings so it’s going to get even worse for them. Such s shame as they are all so friendly and can’t do enough to help you x
    Lilian, it’s good to see one of your wonders cards x
    Lynda, I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Shame Harry is a bit clingy at the moment bless him, hopefully Sam can get to the bottom of it soon x
    Val, Pat, Janet, Michele and Chery, I hope you are ok x
    We have been busy since we got back, have got a few hours peace and quiet now so I must start the ironing pile! Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for all in my. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everyone, wet and misty here today.
    Love all of the cards today, takes me hours to do one card, don’t know how you manage multiple cards.

    Lazy day today, mostly watching tennis on tv.
    Loved all of the crafts on yesterday, as well as Michele’s review of magazines, very useful.
    Hope this will publish and not disappear into the ether, hugs to all Lilian

    ReplyDelete