Wednesday 15 May 2019

Danielle's card made with free papers






Good Morning Ladies,

Here we are at the middle of the week once again, the week following one that has a bank holiday always seems a really long week to me.  
We have a busy week ahead, we have a house inspection on Thursday, so I have been organising everyone to tidy their rooms bathrooms etc, I was stressing about taking their word that the bathroom were cleaned properly, so Lucy had the great idea of videoing the bathroom to show me.  
Needless to say they had done a grand job. 
I think that they were a bit more enthusiastic because I had ordered a new cleaning product kit, it arrived on Monday and they couldn't wait to try it out.
It's called 'Koh' and it's totally harmless and safe with not harsh chemicals, you get a large box (like a wine box with a tap), a spray bottle and a variety of micro fibre cloths in the kit oh and some black sponges.
I have to say that so far we are all very impressed, it cleans mirrors and windows without any effort, no smears or anything, super shiny taps and fittings too. 
It cleaned the oven effortlessly and I have never seen the glass oven door so shiny, it looks like new, so I will say, 'so far, so good'
Poor Harley was so confused yesterday, he just couldn't work out were the lambs had gone, he kept running in and out, looking around the whole garden, I think he really missed them bless him, so he needed a little more attention. 

Today's cards have been made by our Danielle, she used the papers that she received FREE with the Unicorn die that she was sent to demonstrate a couple of weeks ago, the papers were really lovely and made to work perfectly with the Unicorn die.
Danielle used the 'Herringbone Pattern' technique to create those gorgeous backgrounds, they are absolutely stunning and as Danielle has shown the pattern and papers are so incredible they can be the focal point of the card as well as the background. Popping them onto a Black card base really shows off all of the detail of those papers.
All that Danielle has had to add is a sentiment and a few gem stones.
Thank you so much Danielle, your cards made with Free papers are absolutely stunning. XXX

Today will mostly be spent tidying my craft room, it needs a really good sort out, it looks like a bomb has hit it!  Wish me luck !

Love and hugs to each and everyone of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx




6 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Danielle-what a brilliant Card, it’s a great way to use up strips of coloured card and makes a lovely card.

    Sandra-good luck tidying your craft room before the house inspection. I’ll bet you get distracted & find thing you want to play with.
    I’m off to get a valuation for my car as I put a deposit down on a new one yesterday-not brand new (nearly new) so I just have to figure out the finances before we go & collect it on Saturday afternoon.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    We had the most gorgeous day yesterday and today has started off the same. So nice to have all windows and doors open.

    DANIELLE lovely cards and the papers are superb.

    Well I had a better day yesterday but still not up to speed.

    Today's task is to get my CC done. Well that's the plan. Jim has a duty day so we'll see.

    The CAFE is OPEN with tables outside for those who want to sit in the sun. There's also 'Butterfly' Muffins so help yourselves. I always loved 'Butterfly Buns' when I was a child.

    HUGE Hugs are on their way to you all. Have a good day and stay safe.xxxcx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card DANIELLE I just know that I’d end up cutting strips that aren’t straight They’d be a couple of millimetres out at one end - lightbulb moment - ScanNCut!
    I’m sorry to read your sad news PAT I can never think of the right words - take care xxx
    Did you contact the consultant’s secretary LILIAN I hope you can get appointment brought forward or get a private appointment
    I made a couple of cards for cc yesterday I just need to photograph them
    I am home alone tonight so it’s craft craft and more craft! I just hoe I’ve got some energy I get home feeling absolutely drained just lately
    Have a good day all Sending hugs that need them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all.
    Lovely cards with some colourful papers Danielle, like the patterned.
    Sending many hugs to you all for a ok-ish day and less pain for us ladies who are suffering.
    Going down London way to see SIL and also going to the crematorium where MIL was laid to rest in the remembering gardens.
    Take care everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra & ladies
    SANDRA good luck with your tidying your craft room. Good job the lamb's were ready to go home. With the the house inspection. The new cleaning products sound good.
    DANNII your card is gorgeous love the papers.
    I've just got back from Margarets & she's given me more craft things
    She is really down sizing now.
    She has got a studeo flat. I'm so pleased for her as she was dew for notice to leave the caravan park unless she upgraded. Too 10 or 20 year lease. But she can't afford that she's 80 now I was a bit worried about her having to get of the site with no ware to go. So she is so excited now she has her own place it's rented but a lot cheaper than the site.
    Well tomorrow I will sort all my goodies out & make room for it.
    MARIA hope all went OK at the Crematorium & had nice visit seeing your SIL.
    KAREN hope you're enjoying crafting tonight
    MICHELE I hope you get your new car sorted out good luck
    Love Lynda xx many Hug's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra thank you for sharing my cards as always. Been busy crafting and recording videos today. Hope you all have had a lovely day. Glorious sunshine here xx

    ReplyDelete