Sunday 19 May 2019

Your Challenge cards





Good Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, we had a lovely day yesterday with Paul's family, we even got a few hours sat out in the garden which was an added bonus. It's lovely to see Paul spending time with his family.

You Challenge cards were amazing again this week, so I will waste no more time and get straight on with sharing them...….




Michele 


Michele made two fantastic cards for this weeks challenge,  I will share Michele's description below:

"My challenge cards for this week-both images were free digital downloads (Ella’s Design)from the current issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft plus the backing papers."

Thank you so much Michele for two lovely challenge cards. XXX

 Brenda

Brenda used some free magazine papers for her Challenge Card this week, I love how the free papers and images inspire us to make cards that are completely different to our usual style.   

Brenda's Description below:

" I got my inspiration for this card from Craftwork Cards,  Papercraft collection. (Michelle review this edition on the 11th of May) it really is an inspiring magazine and papers included are FAB. "

Thank you Brenda for making time to take part in this week's challenge XXX


Janet



Janet has made 3 fabulous cards for our 'Freebie' challenge,  I will add Janet's description below:

The first three cards are my CCs for this week and are made using the free papers/toppers/Eboss folder and stamps which came with the latest TONIC CARDMAKING COLLECTION magazine.

The shaped die on my third card is also Tonic and is one of their latest Verso
dies called 'CLASSICAL CURVED LAYERING DIE SET'.


Thank you Janet for 3 amazing challenge cards, I love the unusual shape of the new Tonic Verso die, those papers yoy used are beautiful too.  XXX 


 Val

Val has made her beautiful challenge card using Free papers from Making Cards  magazine. 
I have to say that the stunning papers are one thing that I really loved about Making Cards magazine,  they were always such incredible quality 
Thank you Val, I'm so glad you are feeling a bit more like making cards again XXX


Lynda


Our Lynda has made two gorgeous cards for this week's challenge,  one gorgeous everyday card and a lovely Christmas card.

Lynda's first card was made using Heartfelt Creations kit that she got free from Margaret. 

Lynda's lovely Christmas card was made using a Free stamp set from a magazine.

Thank you Lynda, i really appreciate the time that you made to take part this week XXX

 Karen





Card 1:  Ooh and this one It’s my go to Christmas die A freebie from Die Cutting Essentials

Card 2:  It’s a ticket giveaway kit from an old Crafting Live show (probably 2017) I’ve followed an example on the project sheet and just tweaked it
It’s a short fold card

Card 3: Thank you
A Fathers Day card using SW shirt The actual shirt is wallpaper and the sentiment is a free stamp from a magazine Cardmaking Magic and tiny scraps of card.

Card 4: This card is also uses wallpaper 
I know it’s similar to one I sent last week but it’s smaller 4x6  The butterflies are JL The smallest of the large set but the smallest from large set also fits cut from toning Valspar paint swatches The sentiment fits on them too - bonus!

Card 5:  This one is a piece of wallpaper sample (freebie from B&Q!)
Matted with a creamy pink card

Karen thank you so much for SO MUCH inspiration,  I would never of thought of using Wallpaper samples for cards, you are amazing at thinking 'outside of thr box' XXX


I would like to thank all of you for taking part, I did do a double check so I don't think that I have forgotten anyone this week (fingers crossed).  If I have they will of course be featured at a later date.

I hope that you all enjoy your Sunday,

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra
xxxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    What a fantastic selection of challenge cards today, all so very different but so lovely. My images on the cards weren’t pre coloured which was a shock to me so I used my ancient Promarkers which seem to still work fine.

    I did spend some time in my craft room yesterday-mostly sorting out excess stash but I did manage to make a few cards. We collected my new car late afternoon, got home about 7pm. Now I just need to familiarise myself with all the technology in it!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    What a fantastic selection of craftiness this week on the boards. I love all of them.

    Hoping for a quiet day today before a busy week starts tomorrow.

    The CAFE is OPEN and it's Roast Chicken for lunch today so place your orders. A few scones are also left from yesterday and need eating.

    HUGS are on their way to you all.Take care and stay safexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite parts of the week is seeing everyone’s cards They are amazing I enjoyed this week’s challenge because it made me sort of focus on one idea “free stuff” rather than sit in front of a blank card and think “where do I start”
    Funny how my 3rd and 4th card have photographed differently as it’s the same wallpaper It has grey and pink tones I love Valspar paint swatches especially now I know more of my recent buys of dies fit and that I dabble in stamping

    Yesterday was lovely Even though we hadn’t seen each other for 40 odd years the conversation just flowed talking about everything and nothing

    I have an Engagement card that needs finishing today It’s all cut out ready and I think we are going dancing this afternoon

    Have a lovely day all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    I agree with Karen, Sunday’s are one of my favourite days of the week, we get to see everyone’s CC. They are a great source of inspiration. Also in my case a good motivator to create something.
    It’s very quiet here today, I have been out in the garden and transplanted some tomato plants, might just chill out now until it’s time to get the dinner on, everything is prepared so shouldn’t take long.
    MARGARET, VAL, LILLIAN and LYNDA Hope you are alright, I know you have all been struggling lately, just wanted you to know I’m thinking about you.xxx
    Take care everyone, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Glad you enjoyed your day yesterday with Paul's family nice for him spending time with them.
    Are you missing the lamb's must be quite with out them but hard work for you.
    Not sure what happened to my post yesterday but it disappeared so just to say MICHELE GREAT MAG REVIEWS AS ALWAYS.Enjoy your new car. Stay safe.
    DANNII I LOVED YOUR BOX your SO CLEVER. & ALL THE SHOPING LOVELY.
    Wowser fantastic Challenge card's today. So much inspiration loved them all.
    HI BRENDA thank you for thinking of me. Your very kind. Sending you some Hug's xx
    VAL & LILIAN SENDING YOU BOTH some HUG'S.
    Not a good night for me again so been tired all day & not done much today we just popped Tesco as I forgot to pick medication up yesterday cotton wall brain 😂😂.
    I have to put some dinner on so I will say have a good evening
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening ladies,

    My favourite start to the week and loving the cards today.
    Think I overdid it in the garden this week, suffering from aches and pains.

    Love 7 hugs
    Cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete