Saturday, 26 September 2026

Our last September Saturday

 


Good Saturday Morning Ladies, 

I love today's craft quote,  if this is true I should be giddy with joy this week 🤣😂😅!! 

What are you all up to this weekend,   I know Sonia and Gina are off on their holidays this week. Gina is off to Bournemouth for the week,  Sonia has booked a lovely little cabin in the beautiful Somerset countryside.  I hope you both have a lovely relaxing week xxx




I did laugh when this was today's reminder,   as I said to Paul this 'exact' statement about this Cpap machine !! 🤣😂  I think we all try our best every day in one way or another 😘


Gina made this adorable sheep Crystal Art piece for Ron's Aunt.  It is such a cheerful little piece Gina, Ron's Aunt will be so delighted ☺️  Thank you for sharing it with us XXX 





These are a few of the bits I got in my 'Box of Joy' 🤣😂  from Stampin Up,   I can't wait to have a play.  I have a few new bits to play with but tiredness has killed my ability to sit and craft this week.  I had a decent night last night though so fingers crossed my creativity will reappear 🤞🤞🤞🤣

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend, 

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love both the crafty saying and the reminder
    Enjoy your holidays Sonia and Gina
    The reading glasses are helping but I can only use them in short bursts They make me go dizzy when I look up from the page 😵‍💫
    I am venturing into my craft room but not doing much as I’m not supposed to pick up the heavy die folders or bend down and I keep forgetting So it’s best I stay away
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love the quote and today’s daily reminder 🥰
    Gina, your crystal art is beautiful. Enjoy your holiday 😊
    Love your Stampin Up shopping, will look forward to seeing what you create.
    Right, best getting packing - nothing like leaving it until the last minute lol 🤣
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Sorry for missing out on you yesterday. I loved all the autumn cards and journal pages .
    When you get a parcel or the door bell goes and you have something delivered, it's like Christmas, 😀 I should have something coming soon 😁
    Like your items Sandra from stamping up .
    Like today's reminder, it was me yesterday but nothing came of it so will try again later after putting the washing machine on.
    Cute crystal art Gina, have a nice break down in Bournemouth.
    Sonia, have a lovely time away and relax. Hopefully the weather be kind and still warm.
    Brenda, sending you gentle hugs. Take care.
    Karen, hope your eye sight is back to normal soon. Can you go dancing or ?
    Love to see some photos of your new desk Sue. And photos of your holidays ladies !
    I have very mixed feelings for my upcoming trip next week. I'm staying with my sister who has the dogs, sadly no puppies when I'm going.
    Have a gorgeous day everyone whatever you are up to. Hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete