Sunday, 27 September 2026

Let's look at what we made this week..

 



Good Sunday Morning Ladies,  

My contributions are a little disappointing this week,  I just couldn't summone the enthusiasm, forcing it doesn't work either, you end up with something you just aren't happy with.  

Let's have a look at what you have been making...

Karen 


Karen's Description: 

I haven’t done any card making but have been able to crochet with thicker yarn and hook than I’m used to 
I was gifted this yarn and thought it was perfect for autumn colours It has red,green,brown and grey - from Aldi, their rainbow range
So I made this Toft Labrador for the Ukraine charity box. 

Oh my goodness Karen both the yarn and your Labrador are gorgeous,  the colours are just perfect Autumn,  I could sit and look at him all day.   
It doesn't matter that it isn't a card or journal page, what's important is that you made it !!  The title of todays post is 'let's look back at what you have made this week ',  you definitely made it so it qualifies.  

Thank you for sharing your lovely labrador with us XXX 


Lilian 

Lilian's Description:  

Here is my page at last. It’s a simple Stamperia page, using page from the junk journal plus cut out and ephemera. The gold and iridescent are from the little tubes of paste.

Lilian there is beauty in 'simplicity ', your journal page is definitely beautiful,  such an idyllic Christmas scene.  Those cheeky little dogs add a bit of fun to the page too. 

Thank you so much for creating this lovely journal page Lilian, I hope that you didn't make to much mess in your craft room while looking for your junk journal 😊 XXX



Sonia

Sonia's Description:

Here’s a card for Sunday my lovely. Sending it now as I’m not sure what signal we’ll have on our holiday 🙂
I made a Christmas card to add to my stash. I’ve used papers and ephemera from Prima Marketing ‘Christmas Blush’ collection. I inked all edges with Walnut Stain distress ink. 
I’m not 100% sure about it, think it’s too busy! Probably would have been better with a plain background xx

Oh Sonia your card is so beautiful,  that Prima Christmas Blush collection is so pretty and its very 'you' 
Thank you so much for creating this lovely card, especially as you were busy getting ready for your holiday.  
I hope you are having a great time XXX

*********

Thank you all for sharing your makes,  I promise to do better this week 🤣😂

I hope that you have a lovely Sunday,  

Love and hugs to all of you

Sandra xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely makes ladies and I forgot to say how much I loved your little lamb Gina He is very cute Ron’s aunt will love it
    Did R find his music Lilian
    I hope you’re enjoying your holidays ladies, aren’t you lucky with the weather
    So at the moment all I can do is sit, crochet and watch television Such a hard life 🤣
    Don’t stress about doing stuff Sandra There’s no need to make promises We all understand that sometimes we just cannot motivate ourselves to craft Beit mojo on holiday or other reasons
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lovely creations on display today 😍
    Karen I absolutely love your Labrador, he’s gorgeous and will be greatly received.
    Lilian, your page is lovely, a wonderful addition to your journal.
    Our holiday cabin is lovely and right in the middle of a deer park, although we haven’t seen any deer yet 😂 It’s very secluded and peaceful and we’re looking forward to a relaxing week. The weather is ok, a bit windy and a few spots of rain this morning but the cabin is cosy and the hot tub is lovely 😊
    Hope you’re all ok and having a good weekend
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, we had a little bit of rain this morning but this afternoon the sun has been shining lovely.
    Love the crafts on show today. Your Labrador is very cute Karen I’m sure he will be well received.
    Not much else happening, managed to walk twice around the garden, have to increase it everyday..
    Have a good evening everyone. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej everyone
    What a lovely things on show today. I love the journal page you have made Lilian, Pretty winter day. Sonia, yours is lovely . Have a nice time away. Karen, the doggy is so cute. You are so good at making all these different animals.
    Soryy for not joining in this week. I made a card for my mum but didn't take a photo. Farthers card is sorted but if times let me I might make their Christmas card to take with me 😉 well the postage have gone up once again.....
    OH forgot I think that was Sunday today so we came outside Waitrose for a coffee and some shopping at 9.30am to realise that we were a hour early 🙄we ended up at a place called Esquire instead whish was very nice.
    Hope you all have had a nice day. A bit windy but still warm.
    Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra you don’t have to apologise for not being able to get your creative mind working, we all understand that you are struggling with so many problems and emotions, you are amazing to manage to produce something everyday.
    Ladies I love the beautiful work you have produced this week each one so lovely, xxx
    Had a quiet day today daughter came over this morning with the dogs they love lots of fuss and attention and are absolutely gorgeous. They had to go before lunch as granddaughter was returning to Heathrow from Canada where she had been competing in a powerlifting event.
    Hope you have had a good day, goodnight everyone, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete