Tuesday 17 September 2024

She's back at it.....

 


Good Tuesday Morning Ladies, 

I finally got to sit at my desk and play ☺️, I can't tell you how good it felt!  I will say that it took me a good 2 or 3 hours to actually start making anything.  My mojo was definitely not ready to return from summer break 🙄🤣

I did a bit of pinterest browsing and watched some YouTube videos,  but still nothing clicked, so I browsed through my stamps and dug out anything Autumnal and then referred to the Autumnal inspiration colours I shared on Saturday and thats how this card came to be.  

I used SU French Foliage stamp and stamped the leaves in Cherry Cobbler, Bumblebee, Old Olive & Crumb Cake for the script in the background.  I stamped onto Very Vanilla card and mounted it onto Cherry Cobbler and thrn onto a Vanilla card base, I used a torn off cut of cheery cobbler card for a border with twine and a little stamped tag sentiment.  I am really pleased with my first "Autumnal " challenge card. 

I can't wait to see what you create ❤️

Love & Hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx 


3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely I think my mojo is in the same place as yours!
    I was forgetting that it’s Knit and Natter today and thought I’d be trying to make a card this morning Never mind it’ll have to wait until later in the week
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone.
    Love your card and especially that Cherry Cobbler colour is looking amazing.
    Well as you all know after being away somewhere even for a few days it is washing to do and a bit of shopping so that is what this morning have been for. Going to tidy up a bit on the patio this afternoon and hopefully get some insperation from looking at the leafs in differnt colours for some card making probably tomorrow.
    Hoping that you all have a good day and get to see some sunshine were you live too. Did any of you see that amazing moon last night ? Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Lovely autumnal card, I love the autumn colour palette, some years ago the girls treated me to a colour therapy session, and basically my best colours to ware were autumn colours, so understandable I’m drawn to the autumn tones.
    Great you got to sit at your desk and your mojo decided to join you😅 that must have been a good feeling.
    It’s been another lovely day again today, John went out in the garden, it wasn’t long before he came back in saying I need your opinion, well that was me out side for the next couple of hours, I’m not complaining it was lovely being out in the sunshine.
    Ladies i honestly your day has been good.
    Goodnight, sleep well, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete