Tuesday 3 September 2024

A lovely card by Maria



Good Morning Ladies, 

After a bit of an unsettled day on Sunday we were blessed with beautiful sunshine and calm sea!  That sun seemed extra hot yesterday,  even the girls moved into the shade in the afternoon.  We were caught out at lunchtime as the shop on our complex has started to close for two hours between 2 & 4pm, so we had to get creative for lunch, if any of you have ever seen my pantry you will know that I always have to have something on standby, so we were ok, we had a lot of fruit that needed eating too, so it was quite a healthy lunch. Today we need to be more organised and get the bread before 2pm.  We were still sat in the sun by the pool at 7.30pm as it was still so lovely. 

Today I am sharing a card that our Maria made, the papers you have used are beautiful Maria and look so striking against the black base card.  I love the envelope style layout too.                                                Thank you so much for allowing me to share your card XXX

Lilian I look forward to seeing your cushions,  which style of Tim Holtz fabric do you have? 

I hope that you all have a good day,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx 



4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Maria The papers are beautiful and the sentiment is layered
    I am so jealous of your holiday It sounds lovely
    Off to Knit and Natter now
    Have a lovely day everyone Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Thank you for sharing my card. I only had a small piece of this one so this is what I came up with 🤗
    Glad you like it.
    We have just got home after being in the city first then we went over to Bletchley so I could have my nails done and get a few bits from Bon Marche's. It won't be any card making from me today but luckily I made some last week so I'll send them on later. My back is gone and it is so muggy today, feeling drained after our outing.
    Hoping you have another wonderful day on holiday and get to go in the sea together with the others. Did Paul and the girls do any paddle boarding ?
    Have a good day everyone and take care. Many hugs to you all, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and everyone ,
    Maria what a clever way to use a small piece of designer paper. We all have bits that we just can’t throw away this would be a perfect way to use them up.
    We are staying at our daughters for a few days she her husband and three children (all adults now) are going to Crete we are here dog sitting, tomorrow and Thursday she goes to doggy daycare so we haven’t got to take her for a long walk. And Friday she will be going to a friends for the rest of the family holiday. The friend has two dogs herself and Frankie loves playing with them.so we
    Sandra hope you managed to get into the sea again, wish we had some of your sunshine, my iPad has just informed me that it is going to be 4 degrees cooler tomorrow.
    Hope you have all had a good day, take care and stay safe, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all, very misty and overcast today, very warm also.

    Mari love your card, very inventive way to use a small piece of lovely paper.
    Managed to finish four more cushion covers today, although the pads that bought to go inside are a very poor shape, which spoils the look of them.
    Going to try some paper craft tomorrow.
    Hugs to all , Lilian

    ReplyDelete