Sunday 15 September 2024

Lets see what you have been creating

 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies 

I hope that you are all enjoying the warmer weather.  We planned a few things to do for our anniversary yesterday but sadly didnt get to do anything as I had a major Interstitial Cystitis flare up, as a result of my poorly administistered instillation at bladder clinic on Thursday 😡

Let's have a look at what you have been making..

Karen 


Karen's Description:

Here is a DL card,  The background and  embellishment are from Serif. 

Oh Karen those flowers look stamped, I love that background so much.  Was the embellishment cut on the Scan & Cut ?  
Absolutely gorgeous card Karen thank you so much for sharing it with us XXX 

Maria


Maria's Description:

I colored the reindeer in with Promarkers and used some leftover crystals for his eyes and the berries.

Oh Maria I absolutely love your Christmas card that deer is so beautiful and your colouring is amazing, you have really bought him to life.  
Thank you for sharing your card with us.

I hope that you have a lovely holiday.  XXX

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Here is my card for this week, couldn’t remember if there was a special theme or not.

I’m not sure why that bottom corner looks so dark, it isn’t in the hand.

I used mica powders, to colour the flowers so maybe they didn’t catch the light properly.

Stencil with oxide inks , I will try and do another one if I can.

That background is so lovely Lilian,  the combination of the inks and stencils is amazing,  the colours work so well, the Tim Holtz Floral Trim stamp looks like it was designed to do there, so inspirational.  

Thank you so much for sharing your card with us my lovely XXX 

**********

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Such a shame you weren’t able to celebrate your anniversary properly Have you ring the clinic and told them Hopefully you’ll be able to celebrate in a few days time
    Great makes ladies I should have said that the sentiment was drawn on the ScanNCut and the embellishment was a die that was free with my die cutting machine
    It’s our daughter’s 49th today So she’ll be collecting the boys soon for another day of celebrations
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Belated Happy Anniversary to you and Paul my lovely. Sorry to hear you had a nasty flare up though. Was it the same lady that messed you around last time? I hope you are feeling a little better today though.
    It’s lovely to hear that you got on so well with Michael’s girlfriend and had a good catch up with him. The weather is meant to get better again this week so you should be able to get the holiday washing out on the line to dry xx
    It’s lovely to see your pretty cards ladies. Thank you for sharing them. Using autumnal colours for the next challenge will be lovely, there are so many beautiful colours to choose from.

    I saw my brother who lives up in Yorkshire this week for a few days and we enjoyed spending time together too. We managed to get lots of bits and bobs sorted at Pops house and Gem and I have been there this weekend. I’ve not been doing anywhere near as much as her but we still managed to get lots boxed and bagged up. I am struggling with it all at the moment and my head feels like it is going to explode as there is so much running through my mind at the moment! It will all get sorted in the end though won’t it.
    I hope you all had a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Lovely cards on display today 😍 Thank you for sharing.
    I hope you’re feeling better today Sandra 🥰
    Sorry I’ve not been in recently, got a lot going on at the moment.
    Hope everyone is keeping well
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening All, sunny but chilly again, although it’s supposed to be getting warmer.

    Sandra, do hope you are feeling better, definitely need to let hem know at the clinic how bad it is.

    Love the cards today, was hoping to get a better one made, but ended in the bin, hopefully do better this week..
    Goodnight all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete