Saturday 14 September 2024

Our Next Challenge

 





Good Saturday Morning Ladies, 

Firstly today I would like to wish my amazing Husband a very Happy 33rd Wedding Anniversary, I cannot put into words how incredibly blessed I feel to have my best friend as my Husband and I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love Paul ❤️ XXX 

 Not our usual Saturday post but I feel like I am playing catch up at the moment, this week has been an exhausting whirlwind,  from getting home from a 1000 mile journey from Spain on Wednesday evening to up early Thursday morning for hospital,  then my brother arrived as we were driving back from hospital and we haven't stopped since he arrived.  I did manage to get a load of holiday washing in yesterday morning, the rest of the washing,  towels etc are in the roof box that Paul hasn't had chance to empty yet.  

We have had the loveliest time with my brother though, I feel sad that we haven't seen each other in so long but that's mostly due to the fact that we don't drive over to visit mum anymore.  More than anything I am so incredibly happy that he has found himself the most amazing partner, Caroline is so lovely, there was no awkwardness it felt like we had known her for years.  I can't wait until we see them again.  

I have to say that Paul and I are looking forward to having a slow weekend,  getting through the post holiday jobs slowly.  I do hope the weather warms up a little though.

Our Next Challenge 

You have probably guessed from the pictures above, I thought it would be lovely to create cards or Journal pages, Snippets etc in Autumnal colours,  I looked online for the 'on trend ' colours for this Autumn/Winter for this year.  I also added some photos of leaves/trees for a little bit more inspiration.  I have to say that Autumn is my favourite Season alongside Spring.  So I am really looking forward to seeing what you create.


I hope that the Sun warms your day and that you have a lovely one,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx


1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough I was looking at some dies I have and thought about cards for Autumn
    You have been busy Sometimes when I get home from a holiday I think “ was it worth it because of the travelling and washing” but of course it is The batteries have been charged
    Happy Anniversary to you both We are extremely lucky to have the men we have although sometimes I could scream (or worse!) Grab those precious moments with family They’re important
    We are looking after the grandkids later because of another 40th birthday surprise for our daughter So I must hide things eg the biscuit barrel 🤣 It usually lives in the living room for my benefit
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete