Sunday 3 October 2021

Your Challenge cards

 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

Well it's official.  ..the heating is on, we popped out to the Macmillan Coffee Morning yesterday and it was bucketing down, when we got back I just couldn't get warm, I put a few extra layers on but I felt cold to my bones (if you know what I mean).  The trip put also made me realise that I urgently need a waterproof winter coat, where do you even go to look for them, I guess it would be an 'Outdoors/sports' type shop, I know our garden centres sometimes have those type shops so maybe go look there, Paul needs one too, I want one with a zip out fleece lining. I will let you know if I find one. 

Brenda 


Brenda's Description:

I  used  the centre section of Spellbinders Infinity Link Border on the side of the card adding ribbons and pearls to give it that extra special touch.
The flowers were made using Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose stamp and die.
I also made a box for this card as it was going to be posted and I don’t want the flowers to be squashed.


Oh Brenda what a beautiful gift, so, so pretty 😍!
 Your vellum flowers are beautiful and they work so well with the delicate pink ribbon you have use to weave through the die cut panel.  Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge my lovely XXX 

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:


Lilian I absolutely love that amazing Winter Scene that you have created, it works beautifully, using the Holly to create a frame was an amazing idea too, those tiny pops of red really make the card.  Thank you so very much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Karen 






 
Karen's Description:

Here’s a cc 
Wreath Ribbon Sparkle
It’s a mixture of Tim Holtz dies in greens and gold on cream card matted onto a Kraft card blank The sparkle is splatters of gold Posca pen

Here are 2 more cc
The first is an adapted Christine Emberson kit I have substituted Happy Birthday for the one that was in the kit 
So Pink-Flowers-Ribbon

And a Christmas card
Tag-Flower-Sparkle
A 5x7 card with 6 embossed squares A Sue W sentiment tag and Poinsettia cut in red velvet card I have splatted sparkle pen all over it


Karen your wreath card is gorgeous,  I love it, you have made it look so full and I love the ink splatters too, they just add a finishing touch. 
Your Christine Emberson card is beautiful,  i love that lacy wrap. Finally that amazing Christmas card I do love Poinsettia,  the ivy compliments it perfectly.
Thank you so very much for 3 amazing Challenge cards my lovely XXX 

Janet




Janet's Description:

"All three of my Challenge Cards for this week were made from LABLANCHE new Kit for the forthcoming Season. You will see that this kit also can be used for birthday cards too.

I have used PINK/FLOWERS/RIBBON/and a touch of SPARKLE on all three cards.

Oh Janet those papers are so pretty, I love the colour and the vintage style. You can see that some of the images are Christmas themed but I agree that you could certainly use those beautiful ladies on Birthday cards too.  Thank you so much for 3 beautiful challenge cards XXX 

Sonia


Sonia's Description:

Categories are pink/flowers/stencil
I had a piece of stencilled card left over from a previous card. The flower is a Memory Box die which I inked with Spun Sugar distress ink. The sentiment is from The Stamp Market.


Such a pretty card Sonia,  I love the simplicity of your design, that ombre stencilled background is stunning, sometimes 1 simple flower stem can make more of an impact than a whole bunch. Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge my lovely XXX 


******************
Exciting news.....we managed to fill up with Diesel yesterday,  there were no queues at Asda either we literally drove in and straight up to the pump! 

I would like to thank you all for taking part in our TicTacToe Challenge this week, Your cards are stunning ladies ❤

I hope the weather is a bit kinder to all of you today,

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra 
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    Oh Sunday morning again and what a wonderful set of CCs to look at and take inspiration from.

    We had a real mixture of weather yesterday just like all days this last week. Yes Autumn/Winter has well and truly arrived. Heating on definitely.

    CAFE is of course OPEN so pop in when you can.
    HUGS are on their way to you all.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning ladies
    Beautiful challenge cards to look at this morning, I love them all.
    I wish you all have a good day and maybe some crafting done staying indoors as it looks like rain again and cold is it too. OH has gone to football and I'm feeling better at last so will run the hover over and then hoping to make a card this afternoon.
    Take care and many hugs are sent for you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Sorry I didn’t get in yesterday I had problems with loading any web pages onto iPad tried via Google great, pressed post and comment disappeared into cyberspace, tried to retrieve it but no luck. Anyway today it’s playing the game 🤞.

    MARGARET - Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES. I was with you in thought, hope you had a lovely day. XXX

    MARIA pleased you are on the road to recovery, you must be feeling better if you have the energy to run the hover around don’t go overdoing it. (Save some of that energy to craft …. Ha Ha)

    Wow another Super Sunday of Challenge Cards. They are all beautiful and so inspiring.

    We had rain forecast in London for 3pm. Well just before 3pm the heavens opened. Now at 3.14 the sun has come out. Our weather certainly is confusing. Hope it’s nice where ever you are.xx

    Take care everyone and stay safe, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A great selection of beautiful cards 😊
    I almost put the heating on last night as I was so cold in bed, I ended up putting my pjs on and thermal socks. We’ve had sunshine and showers and blustery winds here so far today, even a rainbow too.
    Work was very quiet today and I’m off tomorrow, but I need to catch up with housework, so it won’t be a relaxing day. Am having my hair coloured in the afternoon too.
    Maria, glad to hear you’re feeling better, don’t overdo it though with the hoovering 😉
    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, very wet and cold here, we have the heating on, it’s early I know but have family staying from London.

    Super array of cards today, all so different.

    Maria ,glad you are on the mend, try not to over do it, I’m sure you still need lots of rest.

    I’ll see you all tomorrow, hugs Lilian

    ReplyDelete