Sunday 4 February 2024

Your New/Unused Challenge projects

 








Happy 24th Birthday 
Lucy & Sophie


Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

It just doesn't seem possible that Lucy & Sophie ate 24 today, there are and always will be my babies, despite the fact that they are beautiful, funny and incredibly talented young ladies.  We are so very proud of both of them.  We hope you have an amazing day girls πŸŽ‚πŸΉπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

Apart from being the girls birthday  Sunday is the day that we get to see everyone's challenge projects, it's my favourite day of the week. 

Your Challenge Projects 

Sonia




Sonia's Description:

Card 1:  I found a piece of card I’d already spritzed with Lavinia Mystical Mica sprays. I die cut using a heart from Stampin Up Meant To Be collection, the sentiment is also from the set. The straight on photo didn’t show up the colours and mica in the hearts, so added a side ways on photo to show the beauty of the colours ☺️

Card 2:  I inked a piece of watercolour card with Lost Shadow, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China distress inks. I stamped snowflakes and the sentiment from Stampin Up Snowflake Sentiments collection. The die cut snowflakes are PinkFresh Studio

Oh Sonia I absolutely love your Valentines card, that inked paper is beautiful and the hints of gold give it that luxurious look.  Such a lovely composition too. 

Your second card is a beautiful Christmas card, I love that colour combination you have used.  The stamped background looks great behind those die cut snowflakes.  Thank you for taking part in this weeks challenge, especially as you have had  super busy week XXX

Karen



Karen's Description:

Snippet 1:  My version of Snippet 3 (in the end I think I’ve sort of muddled them up because I started by using a leaf stamp which isn’t showing veins

Snippet 2:  Here’s number 18, But used Viola not Violet. 

Karen thank you so much for inspiring me to start making these Snippets, I am really enjoying them, yours are amazing number 18 is so pretty.  Thank you for supporting the challenge XXX 

Lilian 

Lilian's Description:  

Hi, here is my card for this week.
The same flower stamp as last week
The little grassy stamps are Lavinia stamps 
The stencil is an old one from Aall&Create, not used it before.
Coloured with the distress pencils.
Have a good day.

This is an absolute WOW card Lilian, I love everything about it  I am so impressed with how vibrant those Tim Holtz Watercolour pencils are, your flower looks amazing, perfectly coloured as always.  Thank you so much for supporting the challenge and for tempting me with those new pencils 🀣 XXX

Maria 

Maria's Description:  


Card with flowers from Card Making Magic die and stamps set. I like Christina's stuff. I made a few extra flowers but haven't put them on yet for not sure and a sentiment will be put on later too πŸ˜‚. A b

Oh Maria what a beautiful fancy fold card,  the paper you have used is so pretty, the flowers you made match the paper so perfectly.  I bet you can't wait to get your craft room finished my lovely, thank you so much for taking part XXX


Sue

Sue's card was made using the free stamps and dies that came with Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine that she did the review on yesterday.  I think its the first time Sue has made a card from a magazine using only the free gift.  I absolutely love the design, it's nice to see you crafting again, I don't think I have ever seen you sit and make a card from start to finish while you were here.   Sue's answer was to not get distracted by searching on Pinterest. 

Thanks Sue for taking part in this challenge XXX


*******************

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday 

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    A very Happy Birthday to Lucy and Sophie. I hope you have a lovely day πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‚πŸ’• xx
    I love everyone’s cards today, they’re all so beautiful 😍
    I’m working this morning, then off to Dorset this afternoon. I can’t wait to see Teddy for cuddles ☺️ He’s practically crawling now, so I’ll have to try and catch him first, πŸ₯ΉπŸ€£ James will be bringing his car home, so I’m a bit anxious about that!
    Have a lovely day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lucy and Sophie I hope you have a fantastic day 24! Blimey!
    Enjoy your cuddles with Teddy I can’t believe he’s old enough to be thinking about crawling
    I have thoroughly enjoyed this challenge It has made me look at stuff I haven’t or have rarely used
    Amazing cards ladies That’s another challenge coming on - a fancy fold…
    OH is at Chelsea later After a bit of pottering I am going to get the sewing machine out as I want to try and add a seam to a “snugsie” I was bought for Christmas
    Take care everyone The weather looks bright and calm So hopefully I’ll fit a walk in too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello All, dull but at least it’s dry, hoping it stays that way as I have washing out, probably won’t dry but at least it will have aired.

    Sorry I missed yesterday, not quite sure where the day went.
    Sue great magazine review.

    Today’s cards are all great, one thing I would love to be able to do is that lovely loose style you all achieve.

    Mostly housework today, catching up on the jobs I’ve left all week.

    Hope you have a lovely Sunday, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry forgot to say Many Happy Returns of the Day, Sophie and Lucy, hope you have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    πŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸ₯³ A very Happy Birthday πŸ₯³πŸ’πŸŽ‚to Sophie and Lucy. Wishing you both a great day being spoilt and spoiling each other xxxx
    A beautiful range of challenge cards. Love the different styles as always. It was so good to sit and craft with you and complete this card. Yes it is the first time I have simply followed the instructions and only used the stamps and dies from a magazine. Usually I waste so much time trying to decide which card out of loads on Pinterest. I will definitely decide exactly what I am going to make beforehand rather than once I am at my craft desk!
    We have had Phoebe and Paige here for the day, Penny had a party so we didn’t see her today. It was lovely to have the big ones to ourselves for a change. I hope everyone is having a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone
    Sorry being late but it's still the girls Day so I like to wish them all best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚ hope they have had a great day πŸ₯³
    WOW I love all the cards. You ladies are so good. The colours really coming out on some and it makes you happy to see them. πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹
    Haven't done much today, a bit too achy πŸ˜•
    Hope you all have had a good Sunday. Many hugs to you all, Maria

    ReplyDelete