Sunday 18 February 2024

Your Challenge Cards

 






Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend,  we are having a very relaxing Sunday after a very busy Saturday,  Emily is staying until this evening and we are planning to watch 'The Help' as its one of Em's favourite films and I haven't seen it.  

Your Challenge cards

Gina


Gina's Description:

This is a card I made a while ago,  the Embossing folder is a old Sue Wilson one and the flower is Altenew Beautiful Day, which I bought about 4 years ago and have only used twice. I am giving the card to my Mother in Law who is 90 today.

Your card is so pretty Gina, firstly thanks for inspiring me, I have that embossing folder too but haven't used it in years, I forgot how much I liked it.  I do with they weren't A4 though  
Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Karen


Karen's Description:

Here’s my finished try with a heat embossed stamp and Pixie Powders

Oh Karen that background is stunning, the colours are divine, I love that stamp too!  Thank you so much for taking part in this challenge XXX 

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hello, here is my card for this weeks challenge.
The background is created by gessoing through a stencil , let it dry.
Apply distress oxide, let it dry.
Next with the stencil in the same place apply versa mark and pearl white embossing powder , heat.
Have a good day Lilian


Lilian I really love your card the different layers and texture make you want to reach out and touch it.  Thank you so much for supporting the challenge XXX 

Maria


Maria's Description:

Morning

I used Distress Ink and a stencil to make the background, stamped a flower and coloured in with spectrum noir.
My second card you will know very well and I just put that together this morning to have another one for tomorrow.

Two beautiful cards Maria, the stencilling on your first card is perfect,  it looks like a printed paper, I love the flower too.  Thank you so much for supporting the challenge XXX 

Sonia



Sonia's Description:

Here’s my cards for Sunday…

The background is made using Cosmic Shimmer Powders on watercolour card. The stamp is from Lavinia Stamps, and sentiment from The Stamp Market.
Part of the same background using the Cosmic Shimmer Powders. I added the Sue Wilson striplet die, with ceramic dots on the flowers. Sentiment again from The Stamp Market.

Ooh Sonia that background is so beautiful,  it looks really sophisticated,  That fern stamp is so delicate, Your second card using the SW Striplet die is so incredible, it looks so different to the first card.

Thank you very much Sonia, I appreciate you taking time, especially when you have had a busy few days.  XXX 

                                     Xxxxzzzxxxxxx

Ladies thank you so much for creating this amazing wall of colour xxx

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday xxx

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandra for being able to sort it out after your busy day yesterday We all appreciate your hard work Enjoy your relaxing day
    The cards are wonderful I have enjoyed having a go at creating my own background
    Enjoy the film it is good I loved the book too
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning everyone
    So many wonderful cards on display this morning. Some of the backgrounds are really special, I love them.
    Having a desk to put together with ten draws and then continue on a crystal work I started on yesterday.
    Have a lovely Sunday and relax today if you can. Many hugs, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of beautiful cards today 😍 I love the variety of backgrounds.
    I hope you have a nice day with Emily and enjoy the film.
    Just did a few hours at work this morning. Home now and a day off tomorrow ☺️ Mark and I are out at friends this evening, so I’m looking forward to that.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, a part dry day, lot of rain during the night.

    Love all the cards today, I always set out planning to make two cards, but I’m so slow it takes me ages to finish one. My son gave me the little butterflies, so I made this card for his partners birthday in March.
    Hope you had a good weekend with your sister.
    Hugs to all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete