Sunday 21 April 2024

Your Challenge cards

 





Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

We were blessed with a lovely sunny day yesterday,  although it was still chilly.  It was lovely catching up with Brenda, Karen, Maria & Sue.  We were too busy chatting to get any crafting done!  It was a little frustrating that the hotel didn't do hot lunches, we had to make do with very poor selection of sandwiches,  luckily Paul came back in the afternoon with a lovely selection of cakes from M&S!  

Let's have a look at your cards  ...

Your Challenge cards 

Karen 


Karen's Description:

scored card with a Sue W poinsettia A printed sentiment cut on ScanNCut with an offset line of 1mm

A perfect Clean and simple card Karen, that new ScanNCut has earned its place already!  Do you find your using it more as you don't have to faff about with blade depths etc ?  
Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Here is my card for this week, old stamps, which I have had for years, so I can’t remember the names. The little leaves boarder stamps are so useful. The primrose is an old stamping up set with butterflies and small filler stamps. Used my zig pens to colour, as usual these days.

I have that stamp set and always overlook it, that primrose is so beautiful though, coloured beautifully as always, the stamping around it gives the illusion of a beautiful frame.  Thank you so much for making a card for this challenge my lovely XXX 

Maria 



Maria's Description:

My CAS cards for Sunday.
1) I scored a few lines on the side. Made two flowers by stamping and used Distress Oxide in Carved Pumpkin, Crackling Campfire and Ripe Persimmon.
2) Here I just used colours in pink and purple paint and brushed directly onto the card. Used an old stamp from my stash and the card was finished.

Oh wow Maria those flowers are so pretty,  I love the colours you have used, a beautiful Clean & Simple card.  
I absolutely love the stamped scene on your second card, that could be so many places, it could definitely be the lighthouse at the end of the breakwater at Brixham.  
Thank you so much for taking part in the Challenge XXX 

*********************

Fingers crossed for sunshine today,  I hope that you all have a lovely relaxing day.

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love all of your beautiful cards on display today 😍
    Glad you all had a lovely time yesterday.
    Have a good day whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone.
    Beautiful collection of CAS cards ladies ❤. Hoping to make a few more this week as nothing planned except for tomorrow morning.
    Had a lovely meet up yesterday.Thank you Paul for bringing us the cakes,they were yummy and there went my healthy eating again 😂
    It was sunny this morning but it is now gone. Only going to plant the little violas I bought the other day. Watching a bit of the marathon while doing some crystal work still in my nightie, don't think I get dressed today 🙈😊
    Have a nice day whatever you do today. Hugs to you all Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards ladies I’m not sure I like mine I think I’m going to change it slightly Plus! When I opened it I had tried the new calligraphy pen from my ScanNCut deal and had written Happy Birthday on the inside Doh 🤦🏼‍♀️
    It was so lovely seeing you yesterday Need to try and perhaps put a date in June in our diaries
    Those cake were scrummy - thank you Paul And thank you for bringing Sandra and Sue along
    We’re out dancing this afternoon - bit like a tea dance but is Salsa
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    Beautiful cards today. And each one using a different take on clean and simple, love them all.
    It was wonderful to see you Sandra, Paul, Brenda, Maria and Karen. I hop to get my desk cleared this week as seeing you all has given me a real boost. Today has been spend sleeping and just resting but I hope to get to my desk as seeing you all has given me a real boost and I want to craft now.
    I hope everyone has had a good weekend. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    It was so lovely spending time with you yesterday at Watford, A big THANK YOU to Paul for bringing those delicious cakes. xx
    Lovely cards ladies, as always so inspiring. Sorry I didn’t get to make one.
    Karen, after chatting to you yesterday I am tempted and have been looking at the Scan and Cut machines online today - I will keep an eye out for any offers. 🤔
    Daughter came over this afternoon with Frankie (the dog) it was lovely to see her.
    Time for bed, I think the excitement of yesterday is catching up with me - I feel really tired. Goodnight everyone sleep well.
    Hugs Brenda xxx


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello all, late again, so I’ll just say loved all the cards today. Have a good night, Lilian

    ReplyDelete