Friday 26 April 2024

Thank goodness it's Friday

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies,

Well it only seems a few days since we were welcoming April and here we are at the last weekend.  It's crazy isn't it ?!  May is going to be a busy month for us, so that will probably whizz by too.  

Have you all got plans this weekend?  We have a quiet one thankfully, weather permitting I'm sure we will be in the garden. 

Janet I hope you are ok my lovely XXX 

Our Next Challenge 

This week our Challenge is for you to use anything you have in your stash that you haven't gotten around to using, or maybe you have something and had a go with it but not made a project with.  I think most of us have 1 or 2 things hiding in our stash somewhere,  it could be a magazine (me)  or a pot of Crackle Medium (me) ....here is some of my unused stash (this feels like a confession) ....



I have to say I feel a bit uncomfortable sharing this lot, quite a bit of it is Facebook destash bargains!  Some I have had months but not got gotten around to using ☺️😘

I hope that you all find something to create something with!  xxx

I hope that you all have a good Friday,

Love & Hugs to all,

Sandra xxxx


5 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge I feel quite guilty at the stash I have that hasn’t been touched! Some of it could be at least a year old!
    We hope to start playing lawn bowls on Sunday (our green is not match ready yet) in St Albans weather permitting We ‘re also going to see a live band in Aylesbury on Saturday night I hope to craft at some points
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Oh this will be a good challenge 😀
    I do have a lot of older magazines that have never had their freebies made into cards and a few dies and stamps.
    Looking forward to see the cards .
    The place for Rebecca's and Adam's wedding looks amazing, hope they get it.
    We have done a skip run this morning and I have a few more things to get rid of , another dumping place is under the stairs cupboard so that needs sorting. Weather permitting I will sit in the sunshine tho and forget about plan A 🤭
    Have a lovely day everyone and enjoy whatever you are up to today and this weekend. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A great challenge, I have some unused items - my trouble is getting the time to use them 😌
    I’m working this weekend, a long day tomorrow, but only until 11am on Sunday. So nothing planned here at the moment.
    I hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone
    I feel so much better seeing your stash of unused craft items, I was looking a few days ago at my unused items and felt really guilty - you have made me feel so much better 😂😇 I also have items in crafting magazines, but I do pass them on to my sister (the magazines) and she will often say she has used them.
    Hope you have all had a good day and are looking forward to the weekend.
    Love and hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I’m sure you are all fast asleep, but a quick note to say great challenge for next week.
    Been to the dentist today, so feeling a bit sore.
    Goodnight everyone, Lilian

    ReplyDelete