Tuesday 30 November 2021

A real Sparkle & Shine Challenge card

 



Good Morning Ladies, 

Thank you for all of your kind and thoughtful words yesterday, it's such a comfort knowing I have you all to talk to. ❤

I had a very lazy day yesterday,  partly because it was so cold but mainly because my body really didn't want to move, I think you just keep pushing your body but as soon as you stop your body just ceases up, well mine definitely did, I needed help to get to the toilet,  Paul bought me some tea and toast at 6.00am to save me having to get up, it was an early breakfast but I was awake anyway.  He thought the girls were going to work but the Park was closed due to ice and frozen hard snow, so I had them home to help me thankfully.  They are great company too, Lucy nade some Rocky Road Tiffin in the afternoon,  she enjoys baking where Sophie prefers cooking savory dishes, the perfect balance! 

Today's card I made when I eventually made it into my craft room yesterday afternoon!  I used Stampin Up Keepsake Ornaments stamps for the focal point, I stamped it in Misty Moonlight ink, I stamped the sentiment in the aame colour and I added some Diamanté Sparkles to the detail areas on the bauble, I added some Misty Moonlight/White sparkle twine to hang my bauble from and to make a triple bow for the top of the bauble, I trimmed it with a Diamante crystal too.  The final finishing touch was some tiny sparkles around the sentiment.

A close up of the sparkles ! 


Tomorrow I will sharing Our Lilian's Challenge card from last week, I totally missed it on Saturday,  maybe because I was writing the blog in the car on route to Devon! I am sorry I missed it my lovely,  Tomorrow it will be on display,  it's amazing! 

I hope that you all have a good day,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                                  xxxxxx 

4 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    What a gorgeous card SANDRA.That bauble is just beautiful.

    At last all the snow and ice has gone this morning. I had everything crossed that it would be a clear morning as I have to go and have a chest Xray this afternoon and I really didn't want to have to cancel because of dangerous conditions underfoot.
    All I need now is a clear morning on Thursday so I can venture out and have my booster jab.

    The CAFE is OPEN of course so if you need a little 'quiet' time pop in for a while.
    HUGS are on their way to you all.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello hello Sandra and ladies,

    What a beautiful bubble stamp you have used for this card, it is so gorgeous iand doesn’t need anything else just the sentiment which finishes it off perfectly, love the colours you have chosen.
    So pleased you took things easy yesterday and even better having the girls around, just having someone else in the house must make such a difference, even if they’re in their own rooms doing their own thing it’s just nice knowing you are not alone.

    Janet I hope you were able to get out and have your x-ray, fingers crossed all went well. I also hope Thursday morning you will be able to go for your booster, take care XX

    Not a lot happening here today, John has been out in the garden picking up the leaves, I’m sure he’ll be in soon because it’s starting to drizzle now. I’ve did some swearing earlier on them went into my craft room, I was ‘playing’ with my Sweet Poppy dimension past and glitter, might just work out for this weeks challenge!

    Hope you all are safe and warm. Take care, Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Gorgeous card, love the bauble and the added sparkle 😊
    Glad to hear you had a relaxing day yesterday, just what you needed after the weekend xx
    Janet, hope the x ray goes ok this afternoon xx
    Hope you’re all having a good day whatever you’re doing. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card Sandra.
    Hoping everything went well Janet.
    Hope John took it easy and you both have a quiet day.
    I did put the tree 🎄 up this morning and now my back and arms do feel it so not sure if anything else will be done.
    Sending warm hugs to you all. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete