Thursday 25 July 2019

Surprise...Another 'CASED' Card




Good Morning Ladies,

I managed to find another card that fits with the Design of Karen's card, this is another card made with Grateful Glass Dsp from Stampin up! I coloured them with Watercolour pencils and a blender pen and attached the vellum to a piece of white card, I then layered that on to a piece of Real red card that I had embossed.  I then used the lovely sentiment from Dandelion Wishes Stamp set.  I die cut that with the layering Ovals dies and added a tiny Red Rose with foliage.  I placed the Oval Tag over a piece of spotted tulle ribbon topped with a piece of Narrow Red ribbon.
I love how this card turned out and I loved this challenge too. x

Sue came yesterday, we had a fun day, we had a nice healthy lunch, followed my some Malt Loaf, now I love Malt Loaf, nobody else in my house likes it though (what a shame more for me)!
We then went into the craft room and worked on our own projects, Sue was making a beautiful Floral Pop Up Box, it looked amazing.
I was working on a card for our next challenge, there's nothing I like more than being organised, I am trying to think ahead for when I am away. I have a few ideas that I will work on over the next few days, so that I am a bit organised for holiday,

I hope that you have a lovely day my lovelies, please stay in the cool and drink plenty, it's going to be a very warm day, record breaking they say, I wish we lived on the coast on days like this !

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-gorgeous Card, absolutely beautiful. Glad you managed to have some crafting time yesterday despite the heat.

    I was late leaving work yesterday as I discovered a couple of problems which had to be dealt with. I was very glad to get home & get changed. My tunic top (uniform) is quite thick material which isn’t ideal in this heat!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele
      Let’s hope you don’t encounter any more problems today making it a later time leaving.

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful card SANDRA I am so pleased you are enjoying this challenge
    How lovely to see SUE yesterday I LOVE MALT LOAF with plenty of butter!
    I need to make a few cards later A leaving card A first birthday card A second birthday card and a pillow box
    I am working from home today I even had an ice lolly for breakfast!
    Take care all xxxx Stay cool 😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret Palmer25 July 2019 at 10:24

    Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Sandra lovely card, I have this set so must look them out.
    Pleased Sue managed to get over & you got to craft.xxx
    It's already very warm, thank goodness for air conditioning, the last owners of the house were Canadian & had it put in, I am sorry for all of you that still have to go to work.
    Sending hugs to all who need them love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and ladies.
    A great card today Sandra. I’m glad you enjoyed your day with Sue yesterday. I must say I don’t like Malt Loaf either. I’d much rather have my cream cakes though which we had on Tues. another hot day today so I wonder if we’ll have thunderstorms again in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies,
    Lovely card Sandra. Pretty colours.
    Glad you and Sue had a good time. Always never to craft with a friend. I just love Malt Loaf especially with lots of real butter. Yum.x

    Had a busy day. We were out this morning at 6.30 to go to a Cash and Carry in Alicante which sadly we in the process of moving to bigger premises so a lot of empty shelves. Very frustrating. Anyway just consoled ourselves with a lovely Indian lunch.

    Finished my cc Sandra and sent it to the only email I seem to have which I understand is your phone so hope it gets through.

    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies,
    Lovely card Sandra. Glad you had fun day with Sue. I also like Malt Loaf, haven't had it for ages though.
    Struggling today but feel for anyone who have migraine and breathing problems etc.please take care everyone !
    many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon Sandra & ladies
    It's really hot again so not good for my migraine.
    SANDRA your card is gorgeous love the colours
    We had visit from the care Trust this morning mainly to see how Terry's coping with caring for me.ect please take care everyone keep drinking water🥃🥛🥤☕lol
    I managed to do some ironing this morning with pato open &fan on.
    Lot's of love & Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    Lovely card Sandra the colour is beautiful. Pleased you had a good day with Sue yesterday,
    I love Malt Loaf with lashings of butter!!! - No other way to eat it in my opinion.

    Our day started with going to our hair dresser friend, we both needed a trim, by the time we returned home it was getting ver hot, not a day for working in the garden, spent time working on the computer, fortunately the room I use for an office faces north, so wasn’t to uncomfortable. I reel felt sorry for anyone who had to work in this heat.
    Hope you are able to sleep well, Love and hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete