Monday 1 July 2019

Karen's TicTacToe Challenge Projects




Good Morning Ladies,

Here we are at the start of another week and another month, this year is just flying by! After a lovely weekend, we had a very relaxed day yesterday, Paul helped Matt get a load of sheep moved to a new location that had 27 acres of lush green pasture for them to graze, so they should be happy sheep, we will keep the babies here for a bit longer, until they are totally used to being outside all the time and we can see that they are strong enough to me self sufficient, one of them was recovering from pneumonia too, so we want to make sure she is fully fit. They are lovely to watch and aren't any trouble now they aren't crying for milk all the time.

Karen sent me her challenge projects yesterday and I have to say that it was so lovely to see something 'other' than a card that fits all the categories of the challenge, we don't say anything about it but the challenge is for 'Craft projects' not card specifically.
Karen's 1st project uses the categories:  Texture/Neutral/Animal
Such a gorgeous Crocheted Kerry Lord creation that Karen has crocheted in fabulous Variegated Yarn that she was gifted, Karen didn't quite have enough to complete the whole project so mixed in the Neutral coloured yarn for the arms and legs which weeks perfectly, I love him Karen, have you decided on a name? 

Karen's second project is the fantastic 40th Birthday card for Jamie, using Categories:  Neutrals/Texture/Birthday.
A fantastic personalised Birthday card, I love that embossing folder Karen, I don't think I have seen that one before with the Mugs of Beer embossed all over and the circles representing bubbles. I also really like the font of the letters you have used, is it a Scan & Cut alphabet?
Thank you so much for taking the time to take part in the this weeks challenge my lovely. XXX

Pat, Bon Voyage, I hope you have a lovely few days in Turkey, I hope you have a lovely quiet flight and glorious weather when you are there, we look forward to hearing all about it. xxx

Janet, I hope that you have arrived and unpacked and can finally relax after a very hot and long weekend of travel, time to take a deep breath and relax for the next few weeks, we are all looking forward to hearing all about your stay, maybe some photos of the garden etc too (if you have time) xxx

Lilian I hope you are well and not suffering too much in the heat my lovely xxx

Val, how is your break in the UK going?  we look forward to hearing all about it and seeing yoru crafty shopping xxx

Right, thats all for today Ladies, I hope that you all have a lovely relaxing day,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxxx



8 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    Just to let you know we have arrived safe and sound and OH YES it was two days of HOT HOT HOT all the way. We are all unpacked and I'm waiting for my breakfast to arrive from the local bakery bliss.
    I'll catch up on the last two days hopefully when we've been food shopping this morning.
    HUGE HUGS to you all. Take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ladies

    Karen-two fantastic projects.

    Just been watching the squirrel (Red) eating the peanuts & performing acrobatics in the tree!!

    Early finish today to go to the physio & hopefully get some answers.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Thank you for showing my projects especially as I was so late sending them in My brain and fingers are so out of kilter
    The JAMIE font is ScanNCut cut out of brown card I use them a lot for eclipse cards - it’s about the only time I use ScanNCut To make eclipse card you can scan in your pre cut card and stretch/space the letters accordingly
    I had a marvellous weekend Tasting ice cream Saturday and having some alone time with OH in London at Chelsea football ground Ron Harris is a very nice man and told some lovely stories of the 70’s football
    I hope you ladies aren’t suffering too much in this heat I love it but my body doesn’t! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Palmer1 July 2019 at 09:49

    Hi Sandra & all in café,
    Sandra great to see you had relaxing day yesterday.xxx
    Janet have plenty of R & R, enjoy the garden.xxx
    Karen sounds as if you had a busy weekend. Your card & animal are so lovely.xxx
    Café is open & there are plenty of ices in freezer plus a date & walnut cake, so please call in for a chat.
    Sending hugs to all who need them love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All, no sun but very hot, doesn’t suit me at all.

    Karen love your makes today, do you keep all your animals yourself.

    Having a lovely lazy day watching the tennis, my favourite time of the year, only wish I was well enough to go.

    Hope everyone is coping with the hot weather, hugs to all Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    KAREN Love your cuddly cutie and your card is really inspirational. Thank you for sharing. xx
    MICHELE Hope Your physio went well. I start mine tomorrow,
    LYNDA How are you? Hope Trey is taking good care of you.
    JANET Pleased you arrived safely in Marigny. Enjoy the time in your beautiful retreat.
    Sandra so pleased you managed to have a relaxing day yesterday.

    Sleep well everyone, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops Hope TERRY is taking good care of you!!! XX

      Delete
  7. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Sorry I'm late I really thought I did my comment this morning but it's not there.
    It was our OAP lunch club today. I managed to go & used my walking frame out as my legs & back are still painful. The lunch was lovely we had beef stew & dumpling. For after it was strawberry & ice-cream
    Wheh I got home I went in craft room to sort through the last few bags I got from my friend. So tomorrow I have to sort what I want& what to sell.
    Hug's for everyone
    Love Lynda xx xx

    ReplyDelete