Saturday 24 March 2018

Mixed Up Saturday

Danielle


Good Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well and enjoying the start of your weekend, are you all going to fit in some crafting?  I hope so, I hope to do some today, after helping (well supervising) Paul as he sorts some more boxes in the utility room. I also need him to put my video camera up above my craft desk so that I can start to video some tutorials.  I may even do video tutorials on some of my cards.

Now lets look at today's goodies, we have more shopping than crafts but thats fine by me, who doesn't love shopping???

Danielle has allowed me to share this fantastic (up above) gift bag that she made recently, it's a bag that doesn't need any cutting and uses just 4 score lines.  I will leave the link below so that you can pop over to Dannii's blog for the full instructions......

Thank you Danielle for allowing me to share your gorgeous bag. XXX

Michele


Michele was asked to make both of these amazing cards on Monday, you have done so well to manage to finish them as well as preparing for your Sale today.
Both cards are stunning Michele, particularly the Pop Up Box, it is so colourful and its recipient will have a huge smile when they open it!


Michele has also shared her shopping with us, you just can't have enough sentiment dies, these ones are in a fantastic font too.  Love your Sue Wilson dies too, I know you will put them to good use, particularly with your shadowbox cards.  Some amazing purchases Michele.
Thank you so much for sharing.
XXX

Brenda
Brenda watched John Lockwood on Hochanda last week and just couldn't resist his Gerbera Collection, I have seen the lovely cards that Lynda made with some of these dies and so I know you will love them.  I can't wait to see what you make with them.
Thank you so much for sharing. 
XXX

Janet 



Janet shared her shopping just before she set off for France this week, I have to say that I really love the new stamps from Phil Martin, you have picked two of my favourite stamps too, I really can't wait to see what you create with them,  
I saw the new Tonic dies launch on Hochanda last week, I was a little unsure about them so I can't wait to see what you do with them to see if it changes my thinking! I think its just because they are so different to anything else I've seen. 
Thank you so much for sharing your shopping Janet, I hope you are unpacked and relaxed.

XXX


Lynda


Lynda couldn't resist more of John Lockwood's new goodies either, she used her Mother's Day Voucher that Lisa gave her to buy these two fabulous dies, I can see you using those Dragonflies a lot on your Mixed Media projects Lynda.
Thank you so much for sharing your shopping.
XXX

Margaret






Margaret did a lovely Stampin'Up! shop this week, you have bought some lovely stamp sets Margaret, I will say that 4 of those sets were free gifts for purchasing during Sale-a-Bration, 
you will also get a voucher to spend in the new catalogue Margaret! So it gets even better!
I can't wait to see the amazing cards that you make with all of these stamps Margaret.
Thank you so much for sharing your shopping!  
XXX

Karen
Karen has shared a picture of the lovely die set that she won on Christine Emberson's blog, Karen die cut them with various shades of green card and added highlights with a white gel pen. I can see some super cute Dino cards coming up!! 
Thanks Karen for sharing your Prize.
XXX

Thank you so much ladies for taking part in today's blog, its lovely to see what you have all been buying! xxx

I emailed Lilian as I was concerned about her and she emailed back to say that she has been popping in most days but is feeling a little low at the moment and not up to commenting.  
I hope you feel well enough to participate again soon Lilian, you are missed by all of us. XXX

I must go now to see what Paul is up to, then its off to the craft room for me!

Don't forget to put your Clock's Forward tonight ladies.

Love and hugs to all of you

Sandra
xxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Great projects & craft shopping today. I love to see what everyone has bought.

    I had great fun yesterday with my crazy friend & the craft shop owner was lovely..very chatty. We were in there for ages. She’s hoping to run classes on Thursday’s and is planning to have some Deme days on Sunday’s so I’ve left my contact details with her.

    Car all packed last night ready for my early start today. Fingers crossed the Car Boot Sale is busy.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele
      Sounds like some fun time to be had at the craft shop. Hope the Car Boot Sale went well today.

      Delete
  2. Ooh it’s like Christmas on Saturday’s seeing everyone’s purchases and different makes I am so envious of. BRENDA’s buys I’ve been very taken with JL’s Gerbera dies and have only bought one so far and of LYNDA’s I’d like to get the dragonflies
    MARGARET! You’ve bought some wowser stuff too and JANET I have never been a fan of PHILL’s BUT these collage stamps are lovely
    I do hope that there’s some of these left on Sunday when we go to Ally Pally
    Nothing much on today I hope to turn dinosaurs into a card and I need to make a couple of Congratulations cards
    Have a great day all and LILIAN- take care sweetheart xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen
      Look forward to seeing what you make with your Dinosaur 🦕 Dies. Must remember to cut Maria some poppies.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sandra and all in the Café today.
    Danielle, what a lovely gift bag. I will pop over to your blog to see how you make it after I have commented here
    Thank you for sharing x
    Enjoy all of the beautiful stamps and dies ladies. I am looking forward to seeing what you all create with them.
    Michele, how lucky you are to have found a good craft shop, as you know there aren't many around us. Good luck with the sale. I bet you will sell load of your beautiful cards X
    Lilian, sending you gentle hugs. We are all thinking of you and hope you start to feel a little better very soon x
    Lynda, thanks for my hugs. It is still mad here but will be good once the room is decorated and the new units are in place 😊
    Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for Lilian and all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Palmer24 March 2018 at 09:55

    Hi Sandra & all in cafe,
    Sa,ndra thank you for showing a selection of cards & goodies today. Hope you have a relaxing weekend.xxx
    Danielle lovely box will have a look later.xxx
    Michele, Brenda, Janet, Lynda & Karen lovely lot of cards & goods, looking forward to seeing what you make.xxx
    My stamps etc as Sandra said did include some freebies, trouble is now where do I start???
    Cafe open, scones, cream & jam available this afternoon. Sending hugs especially to Lilian love Margaret. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Sandra & ladies
    Wow some great shopping MARGARET Is super shopper today have fun using all your SU stamps look forward to seeing all you makes xx
    BRENDA you have done some great shopping too from JL enjoy.xx
    JANET love your Phil Martine stamps & your tonic Dies look good looking forward to seeing your creations. Hope your all settled in now & weather is better than we have.xx
    DANIELLE your bag is lovely will be popping over today sometime xx
    SANDRA how many more boxes have you got to empty. Have some good time crafting today 😘.
    MICHELE love your cards today. Good luck with boot sale.xx
    KAREN cute Die you won. Hope you had lots of Osca cuddles yesterday.xx
    SUE your welcome to the Hug's sending you some more 🤗🤗 take care.xx
    Well have to pack up the train & carriages Terry sold on eBay & post them at Tesco's & do some shopping. Then I hope to get in craft room.
    So better get moon on.
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be move on not moon on 🤣🤣🤣xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Lynda
      Sandra’s got quite a few more boxes to empty. And there only the ones I’ve seen. I keep bringing empty ones home with me to put in the bin at the bottom of our road. I could give you a few boxes 📦 of stuff to sell on eBay.

      Delete
  6. Hi Everyone.
    Lovely lot of purchases today ladies and some pretty cards and a very cute box.
    LILIAN. Hope you feel a lot better soon.
    MICHELE good luck today. Bet you sell lots of your lovely cards.x
    JANET hope your journey went well and your settled in your lovely French home.x
    The craft club at the temporary bar yesterday was a bit crowded and there was more chatting than crafting. Wendy has found another venue to have a look at so fingers crossed it will be more suitable.
    Meeting my chatty friend for coffee shortly but think I'll get blown there. The wind is so strong today and still cold.
    Later on I'm sorting all my wooden stamps out and will try and get the stamps off the wooden blocks. I've been told a few seconds in the microwave helps.
    Have a good Saturday everyone.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    What a lot of lovely shopping today, enjoy your goodies ladies. Danielle I love your bag will pop over onto your blog and check it out.

    Lillian, sending gentle hugs hope the doctors have some answers for you soon it must be so frustrating for you. XX

    Michelle, hope the sale goes well today, thinking of you. XX

    Janet, hope all is well for you in your beautiful holiday home, and Jim is coping well with his new mads.XX

    Lynda, you do realise it was your beautiful cards that tempted me to purchase those dies. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it. Ha ha XX

    Hope everyone is having a good day and Sandra you make it into your craft room, I haven’t been in mine all week. We are about to have lunch so maybe I will get in there this afternoon.
    Love and hugs for all, Brenda XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda
      I like those Dies and stamps as well. Might just have a look at them at Ally Pally.

      Delete
  8. Hi Sandra and ladies
    Fabulous cards today and what a lovely stash of goodies everyone has bought. I’d better sent you a photo of what I’ve been buying as well Sandra. You asked if I’d made any cards with my backgrounds which I hadn’t. But I had bought some new goodies.
    Lilian I do hope the Drs manage to find out what the problem is that’s making you feel out of sorts. Gentle hugs coming your way.
    Janet I hope your crossing was uneventful and your well on your way in France 🇫🇷.
    Must finish off my cards for next month Sandra. I’ll ask Sue my SIL to take a photo of Dave’s card and send it on to you.
    Hope Paul manages to sort out some more boxes 📦 for you, so you can spend a little time in your craft room.
    Hope the dog whose 2 yrs old that Matt still thinks is a puppy isn’t watering the house 🏠 today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry im late in leaving a comment, what a great selection to look at.. Thank you for your lovely comments ladies and to you Sandra for sharing my projects.. Michele your cards are stunning.. xx

    ReplyDelete