Sunday 7 May 2023

Your Pinterest Inspired projects

 





Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

Oh wasn't yesterday's Coronation Service a delight to watch,  I was transfixed, it was so interesting seeing all of the elements that make up the service, a few things made me smile, one being the Plume on Princess Anne's Hat perfectly placed to obscure the whole of Harry's face, it had been said that she has little time for him since he caused the Queen so much hurt.  He must have had moments of regret during that service, knowing that had he not been so influenced from the nonsense that comes from the mouth of his wife his family could have been part of the service too.  It's so sad.  King charles look softened as William kissed his cheek. Didn't little Louis steal the show in the Carriage on the way back to the Palace?!  Princess Charlotte looked so pretty too.  The highlight for me was the incredible sight of the massed Armed Services, all of those horses and infantry marching along in perfect time, it gave me Goosebumps! and very Proud to be British🇬🇧

Your Pinterest Inspired Projects 

Karen


Karen's Description: 

Blend of Speckled Egg, Broken China and Salty Ocean on a scrap of Pink Frog card a CE embossing folder which I sanded back to reveal the white and Sizzix dies. 

A gorgeous blend Karen,  those colours work so well together, a perfect background for your night time scene.  Such a lovely Christmas card.                 Thank you so much for taking part. XXX 

Karen's inspiration:  




Lilian 

Lilian's Description:

Here is my page for this week. It’s Stamperia’s House of Roses, thought it was time to use some of my special papers.

Your page is so beautiful Lilian, those papers are stunning.  At least you are keeping them by creator Journal pages with them, you could get a book stand and have different pages on display each week.  You would see them at their best and definitely more often than if they were put away on a draw.  Thank you for getting your most beautiful papers out for this Challenge XXX  


Maria



Maria has used some lovely brightly coloured card to create this amazing Geometrical patterned card, the black mats make the colours pop even more.   Thank you so much Maria for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Sonia




Sonia's Description:

Card 1:  I’ve used a Lavinia stencil, and the free text stamp and sentiment from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine, inked in Spun Sugar DO. The butterflies are Tim Holtz and the little flowers are a punch. 
The original card on Pinterest had one butterfly and flowers trailing down the card - unfortunately I didn’t have the ‘right’ flowers and all that I tried just didn’t look right.

Card 2: A simple card using a LOTV sentiment stamp and Tim Holtz butterfly. 
The original card on Pinterest was in blue.

Oh Sonia I love a Kraft card and your first card ticks all the right boxes!  I absolutely love it, from the mixed patterned stencilling to the sparkle and your beautiful 🦋 butterflies. 
Your second card is just beautifully simple, finished perfectly with your special touch.                                  Thank you so much for two gorgeous Challenge Cards.  

Sonia's inspiration:



*************************

Ladies thank you so much for creating this lovely display of creativity.  I feel very blessed to have yoir support. ❤

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,  we are hoping that Harley gets collected soon so that we can relax for the rest of the day.  He can't have the run of the house because he doesn't get along with the cats, so we spent a lot of time with him in the kitchen and garden between showers. 

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of beautiful cards today 😍 I’m loving this challenge 😊
    The Coronation was lovely to watch yesterday, and made you feel very proud. The younger ones were so well behaved, sitting all that time and it was a touching moment with Charles and William. I did feel for Harry though.
    Mark got home about 3am this morning after their flight was delayed. I woke when I heard Barney running downstairs to greet him ☺️ He said they had a great time, and the band and their sets were a hit. I’ll hear more about it later when he gets up.
    Have a lovely day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are definitely “acing” this Pinterest challenge
    I didn’t manage to watch the Coronation but hope to watch it on iplayer or something when we get home
    Take care everyone xx
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Don't know what happened to yesterday's post but it's gone so I hope you all had a fabulous day watching the Coronation on TV. Everything was beautiful and the young ones behaved themselves so well. Must have been a long day for them all I felt sorry for Harry and he didn't stay long before flying home. The dresses were beautiful and to see the parade was impressive.
    Thanks for the magazine review.
    Hope Matthew has a good time in London.
    Karen, hope you had a lovely time away dancing etc. I have sent you a message. The Coronation is being rerun on the TV so hopefully you can catch it somewhere.
    Went out with a friend this morning for a coffee and a catch-up. It was nice doing something different on a Sunday not. Going to sit outside to read for a bit, sun is actually out here for a minute.
    Have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    What inspiring cards you have created for this week’s challenge, I love all of your beautiful cards.
    I made a background and cut a die to go over it but that’s as far as I got. I hope I will get it finished at some point.
    Spent some time in the greenhouse today potting on tomato plants I had grown from seed plus a few other plants. It’s surprising how much little jobs start to mount up.
    I hope you have all had a good day, take care. Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete