Sunday 28 May 2023

Our Fun Fold Challenge cards

 














Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all enjoying this absolutely glorious weather, we spent most of the day in the garden yesterday, I can't tell you how much we loved sitting enjoying our lunch watching all the different birds going about their daily lives, the pigeons appear to be nest building,  its funny to watch they try to fly with huge twigs in their beaks, the Robin was buzzing around Pauls recently emptied compost,  watching and waiting for Paul to turn the pile over to reveal more deliscious bugs for him to pick at.  There were so many different bird songs going on you want them to stop and take turns!  

Let's have a look at your amazing cards....

Your Challenge cards

Brenda








Brenda has created two amazing 'Twist & Pop' cards for her Geandsons Callum & Samuel.  The geeat thing about these cards is that you can personalise them and still have room to add images of things that interest them. 
I love the papers and colours that you have used for both cards Brenda, I bet they both loved the fun 'pop out' inside too.
Thank you so very much for taking part in the Challenge my lovely XXX 

Lilian 



Lilian's Description:

Hi, here is my card for this week
It’s call pop up fun fold, used Tim Holtz new stamps, and pink and purple pens.
Sorry to be late, it’s taken all day, I couldn’t make it work with the measurements given, so had to work it out. It is straight, but looks crooked in the pics. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Oh Lilian I love this card, that cour is so pretty and works so well with both that tiny background stamp and that gorgeous silhouette stamp,  I cannot wait to play with mine.
Thank you so much for inspiring me to get my TH stamps out and have a play. XXX

Karen




Karen's Description:

Here are my very unsuccessful efforts for this week After 4?attempts I ran out of time and lost the will
1st attempt - a zigzag card that went straight in the bin
2nd & 3rd attempt - a magic slider card
4th attempt - a ScanNCut usb project which I did do about 10 years ago I may have thrown the instructions away by mistake 
xx

Oh Karen I am so sorry thay you had such a frustrating week in your craft room, fortunately that is something that rarely happens for you normally.  Knowing you and your determination,  you will perfect the method at some point.  We cannot let these little things beat us.  Having said that after two attempts at that black background card the whole lot went in the bin and I have no desire to attempt it again!!  
Hopefully our ' Clean & Simple' Challenge should be a little less challenging! 😉
Thank you so much for taking part i  the challenge my lovely XXX 

Maria


Maria has made a lovely Christmas 'Twist & Pop' card for our Fun Fold Challenge.
The papers you have used are so lovely and the four images you have used on the pop mechanism work perfectly!  
Thank you so much for making such a lovely,  inspirational card for this Challenge my lovely XXX 


Sonia


Sonia followed my 'Twist & Pop' tutorial the other day to create this absolutely adorable New Baby card, every thing about the card is perfect from the adorable 'Lilli of the Valley ' baby image through to the flowers and the lovely 'B A B Y' on the pop up!  Everything works together perfectly, what a special gift for little one. 
Thank you so much for following my tutorial and for taking part in this weeks challenge my lovely XXX 

*********************

Thank you all once again my lovelies for such an amazing display of fun fold cards.  I appreciate you all so very much.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh ladies I love your fun fold cards I need to try your twist and pop idea and Lilian’s fold looks very interesting
    I will have another attempt at a magic slider card I ordered some Stazon yesterday and now that I stamp and colour images I will have the correct basics! We had a fabulous night at the Turkish restaurant The food was delicious and the company even better
    OH is off to Chelsea later Apparently they have a boat trip down the Thames first What a dilemma I wonder what I will do with my time alone! I much prefer to craft when he’s out and about I feel less guilty for some reason
    Enjoy your day everyone
    Today is Celebration Day I will be celebrating the life of our son Gary who left this place far too soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    We are spoiled with yet another beautiful day again today. I said to John earlier - don’t tell the weather that it’s a bank holiday weekend, because if you do it will rain!! Sorry just my silly humour.
    Lovely fun fold cards ladies, just so much inspiration.
    Karen I know exactly what mean when you said about crafting when the other half is out, I feels the same. Sending virtual hugs to you, celebrate and remember all the happy memories that you have and the precious time he was with you. ((((((xxxxxxx))))))
    Take care everyone.
    Sending Big Hugs to you all, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love all the challenge cards. Many more inspiration for fancy fold ones.
    Thanks for the magazine review Sandra.
    Stunning poppies Lilian, one of my favourite flower.
    Another gorgeous day. Washing on the line from early this morning and OH have cut the grass so have let us take it easy for the rest of the day.
    Hoping you all have a lovely day too. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Lovely cards today, they’re all beautiful 😍
    Thinking of you Karen 🥰
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All, well it must be summer, why do people think it’s ok to park their car on the beach? Someone parked their £100,000 Audi on the beach at St Agnes, and guess what the tide came and washed it out to see, that will be a right off. Great picture. It happens several times a year during the summer.

    Love all the cards today, all so different, took me right out of my comfort zone. Still want to try the card Sandra made on Utube.

    Hoping you are all enjoying this great weather, lovely to be able to put the washing out to dry, washed my mattress cover today, lovely and fresh. Lilian

    ReplyDelete