Sunday 21 May 2023

Some amazing Fun Fold Cards

 





Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

Such a beautiful day yesterday,  perfect for our Village Fête which was very busy and had a lovely atmosphere.   We popped out to Garden centre too to pick up some bedding plants for my planters. 

We have a mixture of  some older 'Throwback cards' and a lovely  Swing card from our Maria to share with you today, Lilian has created a new fold that I haven't seen before, its called 'The Flying Seagull Fold ..

Maria



Maria's Description:


I tried my hands on making a swing card. It wasn't easy to cut out the swing bit for the plate kept moving on the big cutting machine so will try if one of the little ones are easier.  I call this card my tester / prototype.  I used papers that you gave me and cut the reindeer 🦌 out from the same pack. Little bit of glitter and some Glossy Accents on the flowers and the reindeer .  
Have a lovely weekend.  Love to you all ❤️. Maria x

Thank you so much Maria, I love your Swing card, you are right about cutting the swing part, it can be tricky,  you have to have your cutting plates exactly in the right position,  but you did it !!  That little Stag looks perfect as the focal point, the papers are lovely too.
Thank you my lovely for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and creating an amazing fun fold card XXX 

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hello, lovely day here, hope it the same with you
Here is my card for this week, it’s called ‘the flying seagull fold’ found it on Utube. The papers are from Stamperia. Was hoping to get another one done but with my jaw aching couldn’t concentrate. 
Have a lovely weekend . Lilian

Oh Lilian I absolutely love this fold, what a perfect way to show off your gorgeous papers, I don't think I've seen the 'Flying Seagull ' fold before but I will definitely will be having a go, we have so many beautiful papers in our stash that we don't want to cut in to but I think this fold changes that as you can display the favourite elements from your paper on that centre panel.
Thank you so much for inspiring us my lovely XXX 

Sonia 

Sonia's Description:

I used an Amazing Paper Grace die set and Tim Holtz butterfly. The sentiment is from JustRite stamps. The papers were free online ☺️

Sonia you have worked your magic with Kraft Card once again,  such a beautiful combination of pretty papers, gorgeous die cuts and pretty papers!  Thank you so much for a lovely inspirational fold.  XXX 

Karen




Karen's Description:

Card 1: Made with ScanNCut and SueW dies

Card 2:  A downloaded ScanNCut project

Card 3:  A simple gatefold card that I made for a friend’s husband a couple of years ago.

Some lovely inspiration Karen thank you so much, your Pop-Up Box cards are amazing,  that Halloween one is Brilliant!!  Thank you so much for sharing some lovely cards XXX 

********************

What an amazing display of Fun Fold cards, something for every occasion in that display!  Heartfelt thanks to my lovely blog family for inspiring everyone each week 💖 🥰😍

I hope that you are all enjoying a lovely Sunday  

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra 
xxxxxxx




6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Lovely cards on display today, they’re beautiful 😍
    Karen, seeing your box cards reminded me that I made some years ago. I’ll have to look to see if I can find pictures of them 😊
    Glad you had a good time at the fete and the weather was lovely. Looks to be good again today.
    I’m off to Mollie’s baby shower this afternoon with Hayley (Luke’s girlfriend) which is down in Dorset, so I’m looking forward to that 😊
    Have a lovely day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas for fun folds Sorry I didn’t submit anything new Time just ran away with me
    The Aladdin Sane exhibition was good and for £5 well worth a visit It obviously focused on the “flash” of the make up and how at the time was innovative and so so different The album cover was the advent of creating covers as pieces of art It was lovely to have a catchup too A fantastic street food market outside of the South Bank Centre where we had lunch By eating there meant we could choose which cuisine we wanted to eat
    We have a friendly bowls match today and at long last we have sunshine for it
    Enjoy the baby shower Sonia I am sure it will be fine
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning everyone
    Love all the challenge cards today. Never heard of "The flying seagull fold" so will have a look into that.
    Nice sunny day but still a nip in the air, when is the temp going to come up...
    Going for a walk later, hoping to get to Dobbies and after a coffee manage to walk back.
    Sonia, have a fabulous day 🤗 card and basket 🧺 is great.
    To you all, have a nice day and Lilian hope you are alright and Janet, thinking of you.
    Many hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Beautiful cards with done golds that I really want to try. I’m glad you have recovered my lovely xx
    I’ve not been too good, blooming migraines everyday at some point! Back to usual now 🤞
    Sending hugs to you all and hoping for a better week. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, very sunny here today.
    Had my favourite niece and her husband visit today, it was lovely to see such a lovely to see them.

    Fabulous cards again today, all so different, going to see if I can do another one this week.
    Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Lilian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone, it’s been a lovely day here today, John was working out in the garden most of the day, I did venture out for a while sorted out a few mor tomato plants, I think I might need to set up a plant stall as I seem to have so many tomato plants. Hopefully the daughters and neighbours will take my excess.
    Love all of the fun fold cards ladies you are amazing with your beautiful designs.
    Hope you have all had a good weekend, take care, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete