Monday 22 May 2023

Some Inspiration videos.

Twist & Pop Cards








Good Morning Ladies,

I hope that today finds you well rested after the weekend.  Janet I do hope you are up for a visit today as you are very much missed xxx

I also hope that you were blessed with the beautiful sunshine that we had yesterday,  it was a pleasure being out in the garden, I was mostly potting on, Paul was doing all manner of jobs including emptying some of the composters, he got a huge amount of compost by the end of the day.

Anyway onto todays cards.  I thought that I would share the video Tutorials that I made a few years ago, the first one is "Twist and Pop" cards, I have made a few of these and always need a refresher, even if I have a die to cut the pop mechanism,  you need to know how to fold and glue it in to place!  

So here is the video link:

Twist & Pop Tutorial

I hope that it might inspire one of you a little bit, they are fun cards to make and always have the 'wow' factor!  Just click on that link above and make one along with me. 

I have another video for the hidden reveal style cards,  I will share that one on Wednesday. 

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


5 comments:

  1. These are fun cards which I have never tried Sadly I can’t see the link
    Bowls went exceptionally well yesterday It was a beautiful sunny day, not too hot and my team got top rink! Makes a very pleasant change to win!
    I hope the Baby Shower went went Sonia
    OH is playing bowls this morning This afternoon I really must go into my craft room I have 3 cards to make for this week I hope one of them will fit this week’s challenge
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lovely cards today to inspire us 😍 I will watch your video later and have a go 😊 Thank you for the tutorial 😘
    We had lovely weather here to over the weekend, it was lovely down in Dorset too. The baby shower went well, and it was lovely to see Mollie looking so well and blooming, and to meet some of her family 😊
    Karen, well done winning bowls xx
    Janet, hope you’re ok, pop in soon, we miss you xx
    Hope everyone is keeping well xx
    Have a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning everyone
    This is the card I have been trying to make for the last few years 😊 so today might be the day πŸ™ I will have a look at your video later this afternoon.
    Well wishes to anyone not too good today and hoping our Janet is alright. Missing you x
    The weekend was nice and our walk over to Dobbie's yesterday was lovely, however I was in no good place later on and had to go bed early which made me get up at 6am this morning 😐
    Have a good day everyone and many hugs to you all ,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone
    I love this card in fact it inspired me to make similar for two of our grandsons last year.
    Sonia really pleased the baby shower went well, what a relief for you. xx
    Sandra great you were able to get outside on Sunday, the weather was glorious, I know you said you were just potting on but every little job is important. xx
    Take care everyone, big Hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. I love both the style and the lovely papers you have used on these cards. Another fold I want to try. Thank you for the link. I always save them but forget where😏 Glad you got great garden time in that beautiful sunshine xx
    Sonia, I’m glad the baby shower went well. How many more weeks to go? Xx
    Karen, well done for the bowling results. It’s great that you have both found another activity that you enjoy xx
    Maria, good luck with the card. I hope it goes well for you. Sandra’s videos are always so easy to follow aren’t they xx
    Brenda, I bet you were out in the garden pottering in the sunshine xx
    Janet, I hope you can soon start to feel better xx
    Lilian, how is your back at the moment. Any better at all? Xx
    I haven’t got much done today. Hopefully I will get to craft a bit tomorrow. Sending you all hugs. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete