Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,
We waiting in anticipation of the rain all day yesterday, we got the tiniest drizzle at around midday and then a little more at 7pm, the first lot lastest 30 secs and you couldn't tell that it had rained at all, not on windows or the decking, the evening shower was a a little heavier, there was actual moisture on the driveway and deck but it was only for 5 minutes and the heat had everything dry in 20 minutes. Paul was hoping that he wouldn't need to water the pots on the deck but you couldn't tell it had rained so they needed a good water.
The full meaning of todays affirmation or positive reminder.....
Every person has inherent worth and a basic right to receive care, love, kindness and respect simply for existing, without needing to earn it through perfection, work or pleasing others.
*****
Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made on Monday, I was inspired by a journal cover that someone created, I adapted it to create a card, it's 6 x 6 inch. I took a piece of background paper from the White Christmas collection, its like an Aran knit design, I then took a white version, cut out a few of the strips and layered them over the darker ones, I then took a panel out of the junk journal added foam pads down the centre (to allow me to tuck things in behind it), I used my Crop o Dile to add an eyelet to a tag from the junk journal, the added some hessian ribbon through it, I tucked that behind the rectangle. I popped out the girl, Christmas tree, little bunny and sentiment and arranged them on the rectangle label, to finish I added three of the die cut buttons on foam pads for dimension. I added some white splatters. I will add a personal sentiment when I know who I am sending it to.
I hope that you all have a good day,
Love & hugs
Sandra xxx


We haven’t had any rain Everywhere so desperately needs it doesn’t it When it properly rains it will be torrential and flooding will occur
ReplyDeleteThe reminder is good EXCEPT the idiots that walk this planet!
Your card is beautiful I have been playing with a simple Christmas design on ChatGPT for the A&C challenge Quite pleased with result
How are you doing Lilian
Take care everyone xx
Hi Sandra and all looking in.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today. I love the soft colours and the cute little girl with the fawn. I love this collection. Xx
I am waiting for my Stamperia order to arrive. I can’t remember what I decided on in the end and I deliberately don’t want to look at my order so it will be a lovely surprise 🥰 I just need my desk and storage finishing and my stash back in the house now!
We only had a very quick shower at midday and again at 7pm so we still need some decent rain, overnight for a few hours would be perfect.
Lilian I hope you are recovering well. Gentle hugs on their way to you xx
A quiet day after a rough night. My joints are not good. Hope you all have a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx
Hi Sandra. Just testing as my comments disappeared again x
ReplyDeleteIgnore last message as the comment is now showing!
DeleteHi everyone
ReplyDeleteOh Sandra, this is a lovely Christmas card. The knitted bits really looks like ribbons. A lovely scene.
Sending lots of hugs to Lilian and hoping that you are alright and have a speedy recovery.
Hopefully you be ok to Sue so you can have some easier days. Hope you like whatever you bought 🤭😊
Not a drop of rain where we live but went with OH to the hospital this morning and we had a shower there for about ten minutes and it was puddles around. The ground is rock hard so it will be a lot of problems I fear when the rain is coming.
Have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all,Maria xxx
Lovely card with a beautiful sentiment that little girl is so cute.
ReplyDeleteSue sorry you’re still struggling - but you’re putting on such a brave face You area great example to everyone XXX
I think we’re all waiting for that rain, yesterday we were sitting out in the garden as we are at this moment! And we started to feel rain, well we quickly gathered the cushions in and went indoors. Guess what? It stopped that was it probably about four drops of rain. - oh well maybe tomorrow the ain will come.
Hope you are all doing well, thinking of you Lillian, hoping we’ll have some good news from you soon xxx
Take care everyone sending love and hugs to you all Brenda XXX
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteA lovely Christmas card today 😍
Lilian, hope you’re ok, thinking of you 🥰 xx
Sending hugs to you all xx