Good Morning Ladies,
Firstly let me apologise for the post that did go up this morning featuring Wednesdays card, *note to self *. .... don't attempt to write blog post in middle of night when you have insomnia and an upset tummy 😅
Today's page is made usual Stamperia 'All Around ' Collection, it started with a piece of patterned paper, I added some ink, then texture paste through stencil, the ivy is a rub on, the rest are die cuts from the journals in the collection.
I really love how it turned out and I am thinking of using it as a journal cover, as the theme would work for an art journal.
I have bladder clinic this morning which is last thing I need after last night but it's a necessity!
I hope that you all have a good day, try and stay cool my lovelies, it's gonna be a hot one,
My love and hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx

Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteA wonderful journal page and it would suite very well as a cover for all your beautiful work. Hopefully the clinic goes as well as it can.
Try to keep cool everyone. It's such a hot day again and I haven't got any energy other than sitting still Infront of the fan and drink cool drinks.i got a few magazines from my sister in law last time they were up so have things to read,
Take care the next few days everyone. Hugs Maria xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove your journal page 😍
I hope bladder clinic went well and you’re feeling better now my lovely 🥰
Very hot today! 🥵 went to mum and dad’s to do some cleaning. Did the bare minimum and spent most of the day chatting 😊
Hope everyone is ok
Sending hugs to you all xx