Good Morning Ladies,
Woohoo we got a little rain shower yesterday morning, enough to wet the ground, not enough for puddles though! The funny thing is that we rearranged our decking and created a seating area just outside the backdoor, we had to abandon the area on Monday evening as wasps had found a gap in the bricks above the back door, something stirred them up and they were flying all over, yesterday the outdoor rug I ordered to finish the area off arrived yesterday, so Lucy and I were excited to have a nice chill day out on the decking but the turned cloudy and quite windy, so it wasn't pleasant enough to sit. It felt like the project was doomed before it was finished! 🤣😂
Aww the artwork is adorable today and the sentiment speaks for itself ❤️
Today's card is another one that I made with my Bibi Cameron Snowflake die, I used a pretty blue brushed metal card to the die from, the background I embossed with a Spellbinders snowflake folder and mounted that onto a white card base with 1/4 border.
I adhered the snowflake to the top of the card, leaving enough room for a sentiment. Up to this point the card had taken me about 25 minutes, I spent another hour trying to choose a sentiment that worked, I'm not sure if it does even work, it fits and at this point that was enough 🤣, I stamped the Merry onto a piece of the blue card and embossed with white powder. I added it at a 'jaunty angle" (because again I couldn't decide where looked best)
I hope that you all have a great day,
Love & hugs
Sandra xxx



A great saying
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that your decking plans got thwarted We still haven’t had any rain and there is not a cloud in the sky
Your card is beautiful and the sentiment works perfectly I think I have the same die set and that’s a genius idea stamping the “ Merry” part of it
We went to the bowls club last night it was lovely to have a catch up
Hope things are going Ok Lilian
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove your card today 😍 The snowflake is beautiful and I love the blue card.
Todays reminder is very apt, someone has literally just told me this 🙂
Hopefully you’ll be able to get out and sit on your decking soon, we didn’t have any rain yesterday but was very windy!
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi Sandra and all looking in.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, that snowflake is beautiful, I love it especially in that great colour. I think this die will end up in my stash as I love the size of it. Your sentiment is perfect too. I hope you get to sit on the decking in the sunshine very soon. Xx
It’s been much cooler again today but temps are meant to be going back up tomorrow 🥰
Have a good night sleep everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I love it.
Hoping that you all had a good day.
Sending hugs to you all , Maria. xxx