Good Sunday Morning Ladies,
Well I thought yesterday was supposed to be cooler!! It certainly didn't feel any cooler while we were out freeing the roses of the bind weed that has grown up around the stems and branches while were away, I was shocked at how fast it had grown we literally cleared it a week or so before we went away. Shame the drought and intense heat didn't kill that too.
We had a lovely day just pottering round ticking jobs off the ever growing list.
Beautiful artwork, now this one I dedicate to our lovely Lilian, who is having surgery tomorrow. I want you to know that we will all be with you virtually, I think it would be too noisy if we were actually there with you.🤣😂
Wishing you the speediest of recoveries my lovely friend ❤️
Let's look at your makes....
Karen
Karen's Description:
This took me a few days to finish
Took inspiration from the magazine I bought recently and used the stencil with JL Christmas stamps also from a magazine
I used Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch DO for the background
Karen your blended is amazing, especially in such small areas, I love those little stamps, I might be tempted to buy the magazine just for those stamps!
Your layout is lovely, I love the little strip of card that you have used as a ribbon, is that the old Sue Wilson die you have used for emboss the detail onto it?
Thank you so much for sharing your card with us, it's lovely to see you back in your craft room XXX
Lilian
Lilian's Description:
Here is my piece for this weekends challenge. I know it’s not Christmas, It’s for our granddaughter for her birthday on the 19th of this month. Thought I’d better get it done as I’m not sure if I will be able to feel much like crafting when I come home.
I used chat GPT, asked it to design background and then some ephemera. It also showed me how to put it together, I changed it a bit. She is quite grown up now.
Lilian your Granddaughters Birthday card is so lovely, 13 is a tricky age to make cards for, I think you have absolutely got it right though.
Thank you so much for sharing your card with us XXX
Maria
Maria's Description:
I was playing this afternoon but I just stared at it all and in the end I managed to make this very simple card. It's a good one to have on stand by if you forgot someone 😊🤭. I will try with other colours too as this was made by bits from my bitbox.
The Poinsettia is by Poppystamps I believe , couldn't find any other name on the envelope they are in.
Maria you may think it's simple, sometimes simple is perfect! The poinsettia is so detailed with all of that embossed detail that a simple background is exactly what is needed.
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely Christmas card with us XXX
Sonia
Sonia's Description:
Something a bit different from me for the blog, my lovely.
I haven’t felt up to making a card or journal page this week, but I have been creating a Winter Countryside Collection on ChatGPT. Here are some of the pages I have created 😊
Oh my goodness Sonia, the Winter Collection you have created is so beautiful, the scenery is stunning, the baubles are gorgeous and that Snowman is adorable 😍
You are as good as any designer my lovely, you should definitely look into creating Collections to sell.
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Collection with us. XXX
(Sonia has protected her designs with watermarks)
***************
I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,
Love & Hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx
Beautiful makes ladies Your card for your granddaughter is perfect Like Sandra said that’s an awkward age to make cards for I hope the op goes well tomorrow Lilian
ReplyDeleteI think simple cards are the best sometimes Maria Yours is so pretty and would look lovely in other colour ways too
Sonia! Amazing, even the way you have showcased the pages you have created fascinates me I need more lessons I haven’t cracked how to print straight from ChatGPT either
It was good to get back into craft room The JL images are from a JL magazine from last year Sandra I think you have it already
Take care everyone xx
Hi Sandra and everyone looking in. It’s good to see that these baskets are coming back now. the red ones look like they have paints splatters I love looking at the big tub by your front door every time I visit. It’s obviously in the perfect spot as the flowers always seem to thrive in it don’t they. Sweet peas are one of my favourites but I’ve never had any luck growing them unlike both Mum and Gran who always had loads every year. I hope you have another nice day with Paul getting more jobs done my lovely xx
ReplyDeleteKaren and Maria you have both made beautiful Christmas cards, and you have both used the same die for the ribbon effect which hardly ever happens on the challenge cards. I love them both xx
Lilian, your grand daughter’s card is perfect for 13 year old. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I will be thinking of you xx
Brenda, I’m sure between you and John your garden is looking lovely too xx
Several little jobs got done yesterday but not the ironing that I need to do so that is on my list for today! Have a good day everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx