Saturday, 15 August 2026

Mixed Up Saturday

 


Good Saturday Morning Ladies,  

Did any of you ladies struggle more with the heat yesterday than you did on Thursday,  I definitely did,  I was up and down all through Thursday night as I was so hot,  I kept having to get up to go to the toilet and just had to cool down in the shower,  refresh my cool towel and go back to bed,  I did notice that I was going between sweating and having goosebumps /chills while sweating!  By about 4.30am I knew what the issue was another Uti,  my bladder had been 'niggling' all week but I think Thursdays bladder installation is what caused the full blown inflammation,  I did wonder if it was cystitis symptoms but I felt really unwell too, upset tummy and nausea which the GP  indicated it was infection probably the same ongoing bacteria,  the last antibiotic course will have subdued it but the weather makes it so much harder to keep fully hydrated, meaning my bladder wasn't flushed through enough,  I was shocked at the comment though as I have been intentionally drinking loads.  So we are trying a new antibiotic treatment called 'Fosfomycin ', you mix the powder with water and drink it, thats it, it is meant for use when other antibiotics have failed.  Fingers, toes and eyes 👀 crossed that it works. 🤞🤞


I don't need to tell you how VERY important you are, you all have families that let you know that all the time!  😘

*********


Gina's Crafts


Gina has made these lovely Crystal Art Coasters, 
Here is a closer look....


I cropped them do that we could get a closer look at the work that Gina puts into them.  I love the cat ones 🥰
What a lovely gift they would make.  
Thank you so much for sharing them with us Gina XXX

My Dahlia Update




How gorgeous are these Dahlias,   look at the gorgeous stripes of colour.  The deep red one us a new one this year, it is huge,  I got Lucy to put her hand over the bloom to show how big it is. 

I love the excitement of not knowing what you are going to get until they open.  🥰😍

I hope that today is cooler for all of you,  

Gentle hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

2 comments:

  1. A great saying and of course a great reminder
    Your crystal art is lovely Gina I have bought a kit for Charlie to try (after seeing a 4 year old do it …?) Of course I had to do one just to show him a finished item and I loved doing it It’s a kit of 6 football keyrings We’ll see 🤣
    The dahlias look amazing, beautiful striking colours
    Hope to go into town later and order the carpet If it’s not too hot we might have a mooch around I really hope this new antibiotic does the trick Sandra
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love the quote 😊
    A great daily reminder for us all.
    Your coasters are beautiful Gina, thank you for sharing them with us 😊
    Karen, enjoy doing the keyrings with Charlie, will look forward to seeing them when they’re finished 😊
    I hope this antibiotic treatment works for you my lovely 🥰
    Have a good day everyone, we’re off to celebrate my great nephew’s 2nd birthday today.
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete