Good Friday Morning,
What a whirlwind this week has been, how is it even Friday?! 5 days since our Lilian had her surgery. I hope that your recovery is going well my lovely ❤️
I love this reminder because it's something so true, learning it wasn't easy but now I find it easy to explain that I need to have an 'easy' day without guilt.
*********
Now I will put my hand up and say that I'm not sure about this card.
I used a pretty teal/blue glitter card to die cut the Bibi Cameron Snowflake die, I added it to another Snowflake that I used 300gsm card to die cut, because the glitter card was quite flimsy. I used the same Spellbinders Snowflake embossing folder for the background and for this one I wanted to use my Anne Marie designs 'Let it Snow' die, I have had it a few years and I'm not sure Ive used it on a card. So I placed it in the centre of the card and tried to get the Snowflake to fit around it.
I ended up cutting the Snowflake to fit the corners, although not as perfectly as I'd hoped 🤣 Never mind, the idea was a good one. 😂 It's important to show the good as well as the bad I guess. What made it worse was the 'non shed' glitter card was not 'non shed' it got in to everything! It maybe because I have had it many years in my glitter card draw, although the other ones are fine, it still had the price on (£1 for 2 sheets), which is same as the decent ones. It's good to get these things used up though. I like the colour.
Anyway I hope that you all have a great end to your week, we have a full house today, Lucy & Soph both have the day off and Paul is working ftom home and only works until lunchtime. I love having the house full 😁. I think we are going to sit and decide what we are going to do for Paul's 60th Birthday next weekend.
Love and hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx


I like the reminder Sometimes when we’re healing and feel fine we still need to take it slow and easy
ReplyDeleteI like your card I have to admit I am not a fan of glitter card but I bet I have a couple of sheets somewhere
Enjoy your day with a house full and hopefully Lilian you getting on OK
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove your card and great idea to cut the snowflake to fit the corners.
Hope you all have a lovely day together. I’m sure you will come up with some wonderful ideas to celebrate Paul’s birthday.
Live today’s reminder.
Lilian I hope you’re recovering well and back home.
Hugs to you all xx