Good Morning Ladies,
We had a much cooler day yesterday, quite breezy too, it makes life a lot more comfortable though, who knew we'd end up enjoying 'below' average August temperatures 🤣
This is actually a really good reminder, most of us have no problem having plenty of patience with our loved ones, friends etc. But when it comes to having patience with ourselves its a different matter. This blooming CPAP machine is a prime example, I feel pressure as the team that supply the machine monitor your progress wirelessly. Which is making me get so frustrated with myself, I just don't think it's going to work out. I am kind of 'ok' with the mask but as soon as the air comes on I go into a full panic, which makes the situation worse because you need to take steady breathes, to me the forced air is what stops me being able to breathe, I have tried so many different methods of distraction but its still not working. I end up getting upset and angry with myself. I have no patience left in this situation 😔
For this card I used the 6 x 8 inch paper pad from TEXT{ures} by Lou Collins, its called Dragonfly Dreams, I trimmed a piece of the paper to fit my card base with a narrow black mat, the papers have so much detail you don't need to embellish them at all really. I simply fussy cut a dragonfly to add to the page, I added foam pads to raise it up away from the background, a sentiment and some irredescent gems finish the card.
I hope that you all have a lovely day,
Love and hugs to all of you,
Sandra xxx


Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and as you say, her papers are so lovely already so you don't need much else.
Mum had problems with her CPAP and she got a smaller version. Ask if that's something you could try instead. OH has the full mask one and he hates it. So much noise from it sometimes so I can't go to sleep.
Got up early to get into town for nine. Everything was fine until we got to M&S . I started to get very hot and I had to bend down to look for my size bra and it got too much. I had to sit down for a good twenty minutes before my heart and the dizziness was better so we got to the car to come home. I'm now not as shaky but it's such a horrible feeling and if I've been on my own it's very likely could have become a panic attack. Sorry, soap box back in the corner for anyone else to use. I am sending love and hugs to you all. Have a lovely day xxx
Sorry to hear this Maria Had you had breakfast before you went out? You might have had a bit of a low blood sugar No big deal and nothing drastic
DeleteBeautiful card Sandra and a lovely reminder Had nails done this morning Going to definitely have nanna nap this afternoon
ReplyDeleteTake care everyone xx
Hi, sorry to hear you had a nasty turn this morning, as Karen said probably low blood sugar.
ReplyDeleteSandra lovely card, not seen those papers before.
Good saying also. Lilian
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove your card today.
Hope you’re ok Maria, take it easy 🥰
Been to mum and dad’s today. It’s still very hot out 🥵
Sending hugs to you all xx