Monday, 31 August 2026

My Birthday card from Lucy

 





Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all ready for the start of a new week,  although this is a nice relaxed start with it being Bank Holiday.

We were planning to go to a local carboot sale today but the weather has other plans,  I would struggle too much on a muddy field and to be honest I don't need any more clutter!  

Today I am sharing this lovely shadow box style card that Lucy made for me for my birthday,   I was blown away when I saw it,  she is so clever and I love that she is interested in crafting. ❤️

I hope the Bank Holiday weather is kind to you,

Love and hugs, 

 Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love your card from Lucy, it’s beautiful 😍 Both her and Sophie are very talented just like you 🥰
    Nothing planned today. Just back from dropping Luke and his girlfriend off at Gatwick. They’re off to Prague for a couple of days.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card from Lucy is beautiful I made one of these donkeys years ago! So so clever
    Shame the weather prevented you from your trip We have Ben forecast rain but so far it is sunshine 🤞🏼 Nothing planned but I’ve hope to go dancing tonight It’s my favourite class Rueda
    LILIAN- the card I made yesterday was using a Stampin Up set called A Touch of Ink So it has a background stamp and a detailed stamp Stamping the background first makes it a little awkward to line up the detail one If I’d used Distress Inks as opposed to Distress Oxides I could have stamped detail one first Hope that all makes sense
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card by your Lucy. Long time since I made a wonky one in my case 🤭
    Hospital for OH this morning and Wednesday and Friday again and two days next week.
    We were there nearly 3 hours. I got uo at 5 am with painful hips and back so might need a nap before dinner but trying to keep me busy so who knows....
    Hope you all have a good day whatever you are up to. Hugs, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and everyone. It’s so good to see the blog up ok today. What a fabulous card from Lucy. I love all the flowers peeping out of the fence. How lovely that you get such great personal cards from Soph and Lucy xx
    Shame the weather forecast put off so many car boot sales both yesterday and today. We did get any rain all today even though it was forecast.
    Stupid headache after breakfast so not got anything done today. Hope you all sleep well. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete