Good Saturday Morning Ladies,
Thank you all for my lovely birthday wishes and cards my lovelies, they really made my day ❤️
We had a fun day out together, we started out at a lovely garden centre that had lots of little shops too, then we went to Reading to Ikea for some storage bits and we finished off at Costco, getting some yummy bits and pieces. They surprised me with cake when we got home. A lovely day 🥰
This is so true, some times if feels like the 'cloudy' days can seem never ending but those clouds do part and the sunlight feels very healing ❤️
How fun is this AI card that Soph made for me, I so wish my body did look like that 🤣😂 I laughed so hard at 'Paul' wearing his 'scuba Steve ' snorkel mask!!! These annual cards of Soph's never fail to bring a smile 🥰😍
I can't wait to show you the other awesome cards that I received.
I had some money from Paul's mum for my birthday so I treated myself to some dies from 'Craft Addiction '...
They have some lovely dies and stamps and their prices are really reasonable.
I hope that you all have a lovely Saturday,
Love and hugs to all of you
Sandra xxx





Sounds like you had a lovely birthday Sophie’s card did make me smile
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoyed going dancing last night but came home early
Playing in a bowls match today That’s going to prove interesting as I haven’t touched a wood in over 9 weeks or so🤣
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove the quote - yep that’s me lol 😂
A lovely reminder 🥰
Glad you had a lovely day yesterday, sounds perfect.
Oh I love your card from Sophie, it’s brilliant 🤩
Great dies you got from craft addiction. I have the butterfly set and they’re beautiful. Enjoy my lovely ☺️
Crafting today!
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi, well we certainly have the rain we wanted, thank goodness it saves all the watering.
ReplyDeleteToday’s saying is so fitting.
Glad you had a lovely birthday, and the lovely die’s you bought.
Getting fed up sitting around , although I am managing a small walk each day, although I have to force myself.
Have a good evening all, Lilian
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteThe saying is very true 😊. Good reminder today. Sophie's card for you is brilliant 🤗
Glad that you had a special treat for your birthday and I like the dies you have bought.
Karen, glad you had a good time dancing last night . Do tell us how to playing the bowls went ?
I've decided to sort my stamps and dies that have just been laying around in a box so at the moment they are all over the floor in different types while I taping harder cards to the background of magnetic sheets. Why do they come so flimsy ? Anyhow it has taken me longer then I thought 🤔 but not sure this is the best way. How do you keep yours ladies ?
Wishing you all a good night and hugs are being sent to you all as well. Maria xxx