Monday, 3 August 2026

Happy Monday Morning...

 


Good Monday Morning Ladies,  

Welcome to the start of a new week,   I hope that you all had a lovely weekend.  

Lilian you are in our thoughts today, I hope that you are first on the list, so that you aren't laying around getting anxious all morning.   Sending huge hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery ❤️ 


Fun artwork on today's reminder,  a great reminder too.  We are all capable if more than we give ourselves credit for.  xxx

Today I am sharing a Christmas Tag that I made on Friday morning. 

I used my Stamperia White Christmas collection,   I used my Spellbinders Arch dies to create both of the layers, I backed both onto card to give more rigidity.  I used my Crop o Dile to pop an eyelet into the centre of the largest tag layer.  Both layers are background papers from the collection,   I added some snowflakes using a stencil and texture paste.

The buttons,  mittens , hot chocolate mug etc are all the due cut ephemera from the collection.  I sewed through the buttons to make them look more realistic. Finished with bow, ribbon through the eyelet and some white splatters of course.  




I hope that you all have a good day and a great start to your week,  

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx 


3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well Lilian
    A great reminder We do don’t ourselves too often
    I live your tag and sewing on buttons is a genius idea
    Off to Craftea this morning and this afternoon I need to make a simple birthday card I started one yesterday and managed to mess it up
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Good luck Lilian, will be thinking of you 🤞
    Lovely tag and the mittens and the cardi look so cosy with a hot chocolate in the hand. Clever to stitch through the button holes.
    Didn't have a good sleep and it will be a hot day so we are going out for a coffee early, not sure where yet. I might try to craft this afternoon but if it's too hot in the room I will continue on my crystal downstairs Infront of the fan.
    Have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all,Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your tag today 😍 The more I see of the White Christmas collection, the more tempted I am to buy it!
    A lovely daily reminder today.
    Thinking of you today Lilian, hoping you’ll be home soon 🥰 xx
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete