Friday 27 June 2014

Vintage Floral

Good Morning Crafters,
Just a quick one today, I just love, love, love My Minds Eye papers, all of them!
So this card was just created so I could use this paper. Its their Lost & Found Blush range, the whole pad is gorgeous! I simply layered some pink and green matching card, I wove some pink seam binding through some lace and but it along the side of the card, I cut my sentiment out with a small floral oval die.
I made a bow with the seam binding, backed with some tulle, I topped it with a flower, as I am true believer that no bow should ever be seen naked! haha! I stuck a couple of heart shaped stick pins in behind the bow, added some small roses and leaves at the side and Voila! (did I say a quick one?!) sorry!
Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear your comments,
Hugs and snuggles,
Sandra xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra,what a lovely card. I agree the papers are so pretty & love the flowers & bow all looks beautiful . Have a good weekend hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, lovely cards both today and yesterday! I know it's late but been a busy day here today. I really like the papers and the colours you have used.
    Love the flowers on yesterday's card too.
    Hope you have a good time with your Mum and that it doesn't tire you out too much.
    Take care, Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, this is gorgeous, love the look of those papers and how you have matched everything up. Hope you had a good day with your mum, I used to live in Colchester years ago, haven't been back for years. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra. Sending ((((hugs)))) to be in pain then having to add to it is not great. ( but you wouldn't miss your girls football). Rest as much as you can over the next few days. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra, hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your illness and how did it happen, I think I missed it when you said, I do hope you're okay after the week end crafty hugs Julie XXX

    ReplyDelete