Monday 23 June 2014

 Good Monday Morning,
Well this card was supposed to be on yesterday but for some reason didn't appear!
I used an a image from Crafters  Companion SWALK cd rom, mounted on to some 'dotty' embossed card, them mounted onto a Floral Oval die from Spellbinders, I used some matching pink and yellow polka dot card to cover an 8x8 card, to make a little background interest, I cut some coconut white card with Lattice Spellbinder die a cut it up, put some matching pink/yellow roses on and some leaves die cut from dotty card too!
My sentiment I just printed off and die cut with a Banner Die, the crowning glory is a piece of white tulle with some pearl string, with one of Sue's Classic Bow Dies on top, but in matching card!
Coleen was over the moon with her card, I hope you like it too!
Many thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment as I love reading them,
Crafty Hugs,
Sandra xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Sandra, I had a look at your blog for the first time today and absolutely love your cards, I hope you dont mind if I sort of copy a couple of them for myself, I won't copy them exactly. I know how you feel about your kittens, we have two cats and when they were young they got up to a lot of mischief, now they just eat and sleep all day. Take care, Jess Watson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sandra, I just love what you have done with this card, it all works so well together, it's beautiful. Now like you it would be lovely if Steph and Norah and some of the others had blogs showing there makes too, yes I about pulled my hair out and had extra grey hair by the time I got mine up and running, but it was well worth it and a great way of showing I others what you spend many hours doing. I have gained so many friends and have meet up with a few and had great times. I found your blog by just pressing on your photo on Sues . I just like to see if people have blogs and what they make. Have a good day, love the sound of your kittens, my daughters kitten had fun the other night with a whole toilet roll - what a mess. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron I don"t mind if you use my cards as inspiration, maybe you could just mention 'inspired by Cotswold Crafter" when you post it, thanks for stopping by xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Jess Watson,
      Sandra thanks for inspiring me regarding your cards, I lost a bit of my mojo when I was asked to make a card for a special girl. I will not be selling or posting my cards I only do special ones for family. Thank you again, Jess

      Delete
  4. Hi Sandra I love your card today it's beautiful. I agree with Hazel it's so nice to see what other Wilsonettes make, I looked at Tina's blog bit different as it's on Google plus but it wouldn't let me comment on her cards,she has some really nice ones. Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete