Thursday 26 June 2014

18th Vintage Card

Hello
I made this card for my Daughter's Boyfriend's Sister Georgia.  Her bedroom is white and vintage floral, so that's' the feel i went for!
The Paper is from Papermania Vintage Notes Collection, I don't usually buy anything from them but these papers were lush!
I then cut a Doily from my Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Die, lovely intricate design that cuts surprisingly easy! Also a Classic Heart in pink, layered them with a Captivating Square and a Fleur de Lys Square with sentiment on. I tucked a pink

feather behind a small spray of paper roses and some Spellbinders leaves, I tied a bow with some white ribbon and put a diamond shape pink gem brad through the centre, oh I almost forgot I put some white lace ribbon behind the focal element.
I hope that gives you an idea of how I put this card together, any queries please leave me a message and ask.
Thank you for stopping by today, I am so grateful x
hugs
Sandra xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, this card is stunning & so girley i love the vintage style, its a lovely backing paper & all the flowers & finishing touches compliment each other. I am sure Georgia will love it with all the thought you have put into it.
    Well done, Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra this is gorgeous, love the vintage look, I am sure Georgia will love and treasure it. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra I have attached my g-mail account so we can chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cameeli, I can't see your g mail, my email is
      paul.riley01@ntlworld.com
      I can't wait to be in touch very soon,
      Love & hugs
      Sandra xxxx

      Delete