Sunday 10 December 2023

Your Embossing Folder Challenge cards

 






Good Sunday Morning Ladies,

Just a short blog introduction aa I was planning to write this post to kill some time on the journey home,  sadly our journey home ended up being somewhat fraught as Our Lucy was involved in a car accident just before we were leaving Paul's Mum's,  the first hour we were trying to work out if both her and Flynn were OK,  then it was a case of everyone calling with updates etc. 

So here are your amazing cards....

Karen 






Karen's Description:

Two cards using embossing folder
No idea of either brand! 
Merry Christmas embossed onto gold mirri card with Sue W poinsettia and JL foliage - it’s a bit too “in yer face” for me 
Second one is embossed on to white and matted onto a piece of Clarity card and a Tim Holtz tree.

Two gorgeous cards Karen, I love the dramatic look of the black and white on the foiled background,  its stunning!
Your second card us perfectly clean & simple, I do love that Christmas tree, the clarity card looks so much like an inked background.
Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hi here is my card for this week. Not a lot of embossing, top and bottom.
Had trouble with my Gemini it either ripped the card or creased it.

Lilian I'm sorry you're having problems with your Gemini, it must be so frustrating,  I have had creasing when embossing in mine before, I think some folders are too deep for it, its the one thing that that john Lockwood machine (kaleido) does well. 
That border embossing folder is lovely,  the sparkle from the Patina Stickles on your leaves is incredible too.  Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 


Sonia



Sonia's Description:

Hi. Hope you’re having a good day 
Here’s a couple of cards.
I’ve used Spellbinders 3D ‘snowflake’ embossing folder, The Stamp Market snowflakes die and sentiments.

Sonia it's so lovely to be sharing your cards again, Your cards are so lovely, I forgot about this embossing folder I have it too !  Your backgrounds are beautiful did you use your Spray inks?  
Thank you SO much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

***********************

Thanks once again Ladies, I really am so grateful to you for taking part in the Challenge each week.

Have a lovely Sunday,

Love & Hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxxxx


6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I really wasn’t expecting you to do a blog post today after your traumatic evening, but thank you for sharing these beautiful cards.
    I hope you’re all ok. I’m thinking of you all, and sending my love and hugs 🥰 🥰

    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, dry at last.

    Thank you for finding time, to do the blog, during your stressful time. Hope you are all settling after such a sock.
    Lovely cards today, all different again.
    R playing for large carol service, so Christmas is beginning.
    Have a good evening, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Thinking of you all Sandra.
    Wonderful cards ladies. Love all the embossing.
    As you could see I'm in a bit of a mess and will be for the next month so sadly no crafting this week. A bit weird to sleep in another room but it looks good.
    Take care everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Sandra, I hope you’re okay after such a stressful evening.
    Beautiful embossed cards, thank you for finding the time to post your blog with so much stress going on in your life right now. I hope you and all the family are well and coping xxx
    Take care, love you hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Beautiful cards ladies. After a long but fun and productive day with all of the grands I have finally got my desk back 🥰 They all helped with sorting and moving boxes etc. They made cards and decorated some sugar biscuits Gem made yesterday, instead of the usual gingerbread house. We all decided to use cooking instead as it was costing more and more each year and often the houses didn’t get much eaten. We all had a lovely couple of hours decorating the cookies.
    So sorry to hear about Lucy and Flynn. But thankful they are both ok. What a horrid shock for you when you were so far away my lovely 😘
    Sleep well . Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn’t expecting to see a blog post after the awful accident I’m so pleased Lucy and Flynn are OK Thank you for doing it and thank you ladies for taking part I’ve overslept a bit So rushing to get ready to catch the bus for Craftea
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete