Wednesday 20 December 2023

Sonia's Gorgeous Christmas card

 


Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,

I hope today finds you all well, how's the Christmas organisation going?  

Are you all hosting or going to family on Christmas day?   It sounds like our Lilian will have a house full of lovely family.  Sonia's Christmas day starts with work, then a quiet lunch, but a fun filled Boxing Day with all the family including gorgeous little Teddy 🧸.   For us I think it will be quiet Christmas day, just for four of us but we have everyone here on Boxing Day.  

Today's card is one of Sonia's latest cards, It's a Perfect card for James's & Mollie with the gorgeous Lilli of the Valley image,  they do the perfect level of cute without being tacky.  Sonia you have bought the very best out of that image with the snowy background and those amazing Snowflake die cuts!  Thank you so much for allowing me to share your beautiful card. XXX

Ladies I hope you have a lovely Wednesday, 

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and card especially for Teddy’s first Christmas
    We will be going to the zoo Christmas morning and have a delicious cooked breakfast alongside the hard working keepers (the zoo is shut to the public but the animals still need looking after) We will then go to our daughter’s to wish them all a Merry Christmas and a visit to the pub for a festive drink They will then go off to her in-laws We’re having dinner on our own and Boxing Day we’re all at daughters
    Off to hygienist and dentist in a mo
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Thank you for sharing my card ☺️ I do love the LOTV images.
    Sandra, I bet you’re excited for your first Christmas in your new home 😍
    Karen, that sounds really lovely, going to the zoo on Christmas Day 🥰
    I’m only working 3 hours Christmas morning, then it’ll be home to Mark and Barney. I’m looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the day. Boxing Day will be busy but I can’t wait 😍
    Karen, I hope you get on ok at the dentist this morning.
    I hope you’re all well, and getting there with the last of the Christmas preparations. Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Gorgeous card. I do love these images LOTV, so sweet all of them.
    Karen, hope dentist goes alright today. Going to the zoo sounds lovely on Christmas morning.
    Sonia, you will have the best Christmas with new grandson.
    Lilian, have a lovely day and enjoy your Christmas today with the family.
    Had sent a plant for my parents and they received it this morning. Mum took a photo and it was an azalea, beautiful red one. I'm glad for you never know what they make up. We will facetime with them some time during Christmas Eve, my sister and the kids in Portugal. Christmas Day will be with sister in law and her two daughters with family, kids and dog. Good food, games and lots of fun. Boxing day, slumped infront the TV . OH might go to football.
    Have a good day everyone. Many hugs and thanks for the Christmas cards ladies, they are dropping in every day 😊. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    Sonia. What a gorgeous scene, perfect for the 3 of them 🥰xx
    We are at RJs for Christmas day then Tim’s on Boxing Day. Roz has changed her job and now cares for several horses so she be busy tending to them morning and evening. As Karen said the animals still need feeding and cleaning out etc. Phoebe will go with her to help then they will go and tend to Viking who is Phoebes pony. It’s the first year we haven’t had everyone here on either Christmas or Boxing Day since I don’t know when. I’m feeling rough, Gem has shared her bug with me! Have s as good nights sleep. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone
    Beautiful card Sonia, James and Mollie will love it, thank you for sharing.
    Christmas is approaching all too quickly for me this year, I suppose I am slowing down in my old age, not something that I had prepared for. But know it will all work out in the end.
    Hope you have had a good day and are managing to get organised.
    Take care and sleep well. Goodnight Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete