Friday 22 December 2023

Sonia's card for Teddy

 



Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Where has this week gone?? I was totally shocked when Paul said he had finished for the Christmas break yesterday afternoon!  I am delighted of course but in my head it was Wednesday 🤣😂

We are going to try and get our shopping done today, we don't need much just vegetables, milk etc. We will go this afternoon and collect lucy from work on our way home, Sophie can go straight to Lewis's then as they are going into Oxford for a meal.  The road to Oxford is bad on a normal day so I dread to think how long their journey will be.  I'm sure they'll have a lovely evening though. 

Today I am sharing the absolutely gorgeous card that Sonia made for little Teddy Blu's first Christmas.  That cute teddy image couldn't be more perfect Sonia,  as usual you have embellished the image to perfection 👌 😍XXX

Remember to take time to put your feet up my lovelies, 

Love and Festive Snuggles to all of you,

Sandra XXX



2 comments:

  1. Hi, dry but cold drizzly again now.

    Sonia love your card for Teddy, sure he will love all the lights and the pretty papers.

    Hope you are all getting ready for Christmas, I have just one more present to wrap and then I’m finished.
    Sandra hope you’re feeling back to normal now. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone. Where are you ?
    Oh Sonia, you do have the most cutest images 😍 this card is so so cute and perfect for Teddy.
    I hope you are feeling better who have felt bad the last week so you be up to be with family or friends during the festive season .
    Dentist this morning, need some work done so already dreading it 😔
    Little shop from Lidl and then nothing else done for the rest of the day.
    Sending hugs to you all, take care xxx

    ReplyDelete