Sunday 24 December 2023

Happy Christmas Eve

 


Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

It doesn't feel like a Sunday though does it?  Paul and I got ourselves right confused yesterday, we had no idea what day it was, we were going to do a last run to the tip for 2023, we thought it was Friday, but I checked on line and managed to book a slot for 3 30pm, we then stopped at Aldi to have one last check for their Finest Red cabbage,  its ready prepared, it's the nicest one I have ever tasted  it's not too sweet or too cinnamony, we have been trying to get hold of it all week but the lady in one Aldi said that they literally can't get enough in, it sells out minutes after being restocked, Paul said 'as we are close I will just nip and check', I knew by the huge smile on his that he had managed to get one,  so a worthwhile trip all in all.                           Today we will be wrapping and baking pretty much, the girls are doing their own thing, we don't need to go out for anything until the end of the week now which is a lovely feeling.  

Janet I hope you and Jim are well and that you are all ready for Christmas,  sending love & hugs XXX

Sue sorry to read that you are still in bed feeling under the weather,  I'm sure Chris has got you all organised.  Hope you feel better for Christmas day XXX 

Sending love and hugs to of you,

Sandra xxx


5 comments:

  1. Hello! I obviously forgot to comment yesterday The saying yesterday I can really relate to and my craft room is an absolute mess Do I know where everything is? Most of the time I do
    We had fun looking after the boys and it did daughter good to go out
    As I managed to get a ball of matching yarn I will be able to finish the jumper for tomorrow! Last bit of food shopping to do and then breathe! if we haven’t got everything then it’s too late
    Sorry to hear you are still feeling rough Sue Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry I missed yesterday.
    Veg peeling is on the cards for today, shall be glad when everything is done.
    Not feeling too great today, very short of breath, hope I’m not coming down with a cold.
    I buy the Sainsbury’s red cabbage and some cider vinegar to take off the sweetness.
    Have a good Christmas Eve, think I shall be ready to craft again buy the end of the festivities. Sue hope you feel better soon. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Merry Christmas to you all !
    Sending well wishes for anyone not feeling too good. Hoping you be alright for tomorrow. Take care.
    oh Brenda, talk about bad luck. Hope you get hold of a new fridge asap.
    Have a nice day. Thinking of our missing friends. Hope you be back soon. Love and many warm hugs, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Happy Christmas Eve 🎄
    I'm writing this in the car on our way to Dorset to drop James off. We won't be stopping as Luke and Hayley are coming round this evening.
    Sandra so glad you got the red cabbage 😊
    Sue, hope you're OK.
    Oh Brenda, has your fridge broken? I hope you can get something sorted.
    Maria, enjoy the festivities this evening.
    Lilian hope you're feeling better soon
    Karen I hope you got the last bits of shopping.
    Have a lovely evening everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Janet, I hope you're OK xx
      Love Sonia xx

      Delete