Tuesday 19 December 2023

Lilian's Beautiful Christmas Card

 


Good Morning Ladies,

Ooh yesterday seemed a long day,  it felt like it was about 2pm and when I checked it was only 10.20am!!  Paul was in the office, which always makes the day feel longer!  I was just pottering,  emptying the last couple of bits out of the Christmas boxes that Paul bought down from the loft, so that they can be put away.  

On the flip side Paul has the day off today, so that we can finish the Christmas shopping, if I'm still testing positive it will be shopping from home!  So frustrating,  however I wouldn't want to pass it onto anyone and have them feel as rough as I did last week. Especially over Christmas.  The most frustrating thing is that every day Paul has had leave I was unwell.  Flipping Covid ! 

Today I am sharing the gorgeous card that I received from our Lilian, its three beautiful Holly sprigs, coloured perfectly, the leaves are so incredibly glittery 😍.  The focul point is mounted onto a gold glitter card mat,  then onto a white card base. 

Thank you so much Lilian for such a beautiful Christmas card ❤️ XXX

Have a terrific Tuesday, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                        xxxxxx



5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Lilian and I bet it looks even better in real life
    I need to finish some cards for the neighbours - I can hand deliver them and print off some photos for my daughter OH is off to Chelsea and so tv and knitting this evening
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    I love your beautiful card from Lilian 😍
    I hope you manage to get out to do the last of your Christmas shopping. I’m hoping to finish mine tomorrow.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card from our Lilian.
    I hope you all feel alright so you can get your last shopping done and Christmas cards finished for this year.
    Love and hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. What a beautiful card you have from Lilian. You really know how to colour so well Lilian.
    Sandra I hope you had a negative result and were able to go out with Paul to get your shopping finished my lovely xx
    Lilian, I hope your daughter a family have arrived safe and sound xx
    Didn’t get to my desk yesterday or today but I did get the cards in the post yesterday, so now it’s just just wrapping left to do. Chris and I will do it before the usually late Christmas Eve this year. Well, that’s the plan anyway! Have a good night everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, all, really wet and miserable day.
    Glad you liked my design for your card Sandra.

    Son and his family arrived at about 4pm, so it’s been a busy day, we are celebrating Christmas with them tomorrow, turkey and all the trimmings.
    Feeling absolutely shattered, so I think I’m off to bed.
    Good night all Lilian

    ReplyDelete